Army Thread Tuesday 24th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1602479 wrote: Oh that's really shite --- bit bout the ensuite - couldn't bear not to have my private quarters so to speak -- add into that --- MY ensuite looks manky -- it's not actually - but hair dye has dyed the porcelain bit and NOTHING will clear it -- so it looks awful - if the thing says it's overheating I'm guessin it's some sort of a pump or something - mind you - when we used to have an electric shower - whenever it gave up the ghost that was sort of it -- we always ended up having to buy a new one......... sorry:upset:
    Molls that shower I LOVED it ! Always treated it as a delicate flower in case it stopped
    We were ticking along nicely here with it - till arrival of the dirt kids last week.
    Love them both ( yes she is a sweetheart): but stop using MY delicate shower :H

Comment

mollyka;1602479 wrote: Oh that's really shite --- bit bout the ensuite - couldn't bear not to have my private quarters so to speak -- add into that --- MY ensuite looks manky -- it's not actually - but hair dye has dyed the porcelain bit and NOTHING will clear it
      I was listening to the radio one day and Ray D'Arsey had a woman on.
      She spilled something by accident in the shower tray and it actually took ALL the stains off.
      Was a shampoo or conditioner or summit simple. When I remember I'll let you know.

Comment

Loving the Christmas disasters.

Our oven broke down Christmas Eve at 5.30..............panicked like a mad woman who'd sunk at least a bottle of wine..............oh all right then.............on top of a couple of sherries.........OK 3 or 4 sherries.

Anyhoo rang Mr JC who happened to be in Tesco at the time to see if he could bring a new cooker home.

Anyway we used next doors as they always went out to her Ma's for the day.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ok ok - get yizzer drift. Maybe I'm TOO sober :H:H
          See me penguin got a hat !!!

Comment

'Course I'm saying just gerra electric one...............we can just plug it in.

Right I'm going in.................cover me...........it's red velvet cake time.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Awwwww look a pingwing with a Santa hat...........:h
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1602489 wrote: AND - the bedroom yer wan sulked in was bitchsista's own bedroom -- she had to sleep on the couch ;-)
                Now I'm suffering from multi-tasking syndrome here --- brought the lappie into the kit hen for the gateaux recipe ---- this could go downhill VERY quickly!!
                I'm still in leaba - house not my own any longer ! So staying put for a while. Not collecting the beast 'till 12
                Will conduct the rest from here.
                Have a cold anyhoo ! FFS - all I need

Comment

Happy Chrimbo eve ladies.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

just thought I would jump in and wish you all a merry chrimbo...all the best to you ...Madam is just gone off to pick the offspring up .....the words eat us out of house and home ,fake tan in the shower, wall to wall Eastenders and Kyle spring to mind yeehah!!!!:H

:coolsanta::helpme:
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

KTAB;1602500 wrote: Happy Chrimbo eve ladies.
                      Morning Tabbers:l
                      That pair are cooking cakes to feed the world:H
                      How you holding out ?

Comment

Mick;1602506 wrote: just thought I would jump in and wish you all a merry chrimbo...all the best to you ...Madam is just gone off to pick the offspring up .....the words eat us out of house and home ,fake tan in the shower, wall to wall Eastenders and Kyle spring to mind yeehah!!!!:H

:coolsanta::helpme:
                        :yay: MICK !!!!
                        There is a reason we make them move out !!!:H:H

Comment

I'm good thanks Benji, have managed to avoid doing the b***x so far this jovial party season.
                          Yeah I'll be around Molly dear, never far away from here even when I dont feel up to posting.
                          Hi Mick.

Comment

Ahhh thanks Molly dear. Went looking for me chrimbo avatar earlier but its done a runner.....

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh the lovely Mick and the lovely KTabbers..............Christmas :h to you both.

The stuff I'm doing today is for Boxing Day.

My baby bro and his GF were coming round but sadly they've had to go to the hospital as her Dad's is very, very ill.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1602518 wrote: Shite time to be ill -- hope he'll be ok?
                                He's been in hospital for a while so I'm afraid it's not looking good. Sorry bringing a bit of gloom here...just I really feel for her.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X