Army Thread Tuesday 24th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1602651 wrote: Hello pretty Kitty in your hat ;-)
    How's your evenin going? I've had a lovely one --- just too full and too hot now -- friggin stove has the house melting!! Foolishly offered to collect the lads from the pub later --- now I just wanna go to bed!
    I've been really anxious, it's because I know there's something going on, and lots to do and face tomorrow. Eaten a bag of brussels (really).
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

but it's not booze and it aint a choccy binge ............

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

mollyka;1602656 wrote: Did you cook them like, or just eat them from the bag???
        Normal to be anxious --- there's a lot going on --- I felt a bit like that yesterday -- today was always gonna be fussy and busy for me specially cos I had to do it on my own --- mebbe just accept that you're anxious rather than being worried about it? Talk it out if you want --- I'm here till the pubs close I'm guessin!

Well good it's not the booze anyway --- bitta chocolate might cheer you up? Am I s'posed to say that?
        This last 12 months I've had a binge eating issue with chocolate, similar behaviour to how I used to use booze. I have managed to have a bit of choccy this evening and not go wild but it was hard, I then worked out how many carbs were in it and altered my diet(it's the way I deal with it, if I don't then I might say sod it and before you know where you are I've eaten a kilo of it and am feeling numb, yes really). Shop is shut now phew(yes just like booze).

I had an eating disorder before the alcohol really took hold, and it comes out again whenever I'm AF.

That was a bit scary typing that but it's the truth, Christmas involves food and booze which is like double stress for me and I deal with it as best I can. This time last year I was moderating the booze with TSM/Naltrexone and I think it's worse this year because I'm completely AF.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Ukblonde;1602665 wrote: This last 12 months I've had a binge eating issue with chocolate, similar behaviour to how I used to use booze. I have managed to have a bit of choccy this evening and not go wild but it was hard, I then worked out how many carbs were in it and altered my diet(it's the way I deal with it, if I don't then I might say sod it and before you know where you are I've eaten a kilo of it and am feeling numb, yes really). Shop is shut now phew(yes just like booze).

I had an eating disorder before the alcohol really took hold, and it comes out again whenever I'm AF.

That was a bit scary typing that but it's the truth, Christmas involves food and booze which is like double stress for me and I deal with it as best I can. This time last year I was moderating the booze with TSM/Naltrexone and I think it's worse this year because I'm completely AF.
          You and me both Blondie - it's is sooo very difficult.
          I am glad I'm not the only one. I never used to eat a lot of sweet things - now it's constant as it's all over the house and as I try to avoid the alcohol that is there all the time it seems!
          I have found in past month or so I've been bingeing on chocolate too - to ease anxiety I think :upset:

Comment

satz123;1602672 wrote: You and me both Blondie - it's is sooo very difficult.
            I am glad I'm not the only one. I never used to eat a lot of sweet things - now it's constant as it's all over the house and as I try to avoid the alcohol that is there all the time it seems!
            I have found in past month or so I've been bingeing on chocolate too - to ease anxiety I think :upset:
            Thanks for sharing, I can feel drunk on the stuff. I am sure someone has told me chocolate hits similar places to alcohol in your brain, releases endorphins which can be painkillers too. I can also feel a bit of self-sabotage with it.

I'm fine with the booze, got bottles in the kitchen was sent to pick one up for a relative, they won it in a raffle, there's some more I'm giving away as presents cos it was given to me and I don't want it.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

mollyka;1602679 wrote: Ok girlies, need to go to bed --- the lads are getting themselves home so guessing they've found a house for a party --- I am tired beyond belief --- so lookin forward to a good nights sleep --- sleep tight and tomorrow is ----- CHRISTMAS!!!! XX
              Good night Mollyx

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Oooooooh 9 minutes 'til Christmas Day.

Stayed longer at my cousin's than planned. My Aunt & Granny were there. Asked my Granny what she wanted for her 100th birthday (Feb) and she just said............ something nice...........I said how about a parachute jump. She laughed.

Must away to do the stockings and a bit of last minute wrapping and I'm off to bed.

See you in a few. Nighty night..........and big :l to all.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Goodnight and goodbye Christmas Eve 2013

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                  X