Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did it again

Guys,

After a loong time I am posting. Got wasted again and decided not to. Iam going cold turkey again, I have given up on alcohol and chewing tobacco together. Wish me luck.

Vynan:thanks:

did it again

vynan;1602584 wrote: Guys,

After a loong time I am posting. Got wasted again and decided not to. Iam going cold turkey again, I have given up on alcohol and chewing tobacco together. Wish me luck.

Vynan:thanks:
    Good on you, big decision stick it out it's worth it.:goodjob:
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

did it again

Vynan, I know that staying close to the MWO boards is a priority. To post your thoughts, feelings, and read everything you can will get you going in the right direction. If you can, come up with a plan on how you will remain AF. What do you need to do? Do you need an hourly plan - break up the day in increments? The toolbox has lots of great information. For me, it was coming here more than a few times a day, reaching out to those that have had long-term sobriety, asking for help, formulating my plan, revising my plan, journaling. Oh, and the most important, praying. So welcome back. It can be done! You can beat Al.
      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

did it again

Thanks all will follow advice and keep posting. Very personal thought, I am already feeling positive for something my dear wife said.
        Hope to get out forever.

Vynan

Comment

Working...
        X