Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the body is an amazing machine...treat it well

Dear all,

Alcohol free for 3 days now and am amazed by the response and punctuality of our bodies. Followed a routine yesterday
    1. No junk foods, caffeine or pops. Sugars were mostly fruits and some honey
    2. Had healing teas...green, ginger lemon, ginger cinnamon with a pinch of nutmeg 4 hours before bed time.
    3. Had 3 litres of water.
    4 fruit juices, coconut water and aloe all organic
    5. 5 light meals, with dinner by 9
    6. Went to sleep by 10.45. Sleep update, no nightmares or sweat. 6 hours of good sleep not a disturbed or semi comatose
    7. The body woke me up at 5 automatically, nature calls, breakfast and energetic that I am heading out for a walk.

Our body is a complicated and beautiful machine. It takes years of abuse but when treated right, bounces back like a prize fighter.

Treat it right folks.

Also I am going to run a series of herbal teas and sleeping aids which I am researching. Hope it helps.

Best and GOOD morning,

Vy

Wonderful! Sounds like you're on a great regime!
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Absolutely jvo

Had a fantastic 1 hour brisk walk and enjoyed surfing with the alien full album by Satch in years....

Waiting for by gastritis to subside so that I can start a full run regime.

Vy:thanks:

Comment

Working...
      X