X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to my rock?

hi guys,

i used to have a rock,

that rock used to guide me, encourage me, and support me through the troubles i've had lately.

without that rock i feel like i've lost such an invaluable part of the progress i have made since finding this excellent site,

cant think ahead to what might have happened to my invaluable piece of rock.

im totally lost without this rock.

this rock is also known as,

betty boop.
    xx

We miss you Betty.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I miss you too Betty, hope you're back soon.

Kitty
      Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
      Confucius

Comment

Bright, I was think about Ms. Boop also. I wonder where she is? Probably attending a gala premier in one of those stunning creations of hers. But seriously does any know where Betty is? I miss her too.
        Mar

Comment

I don't know where Ms Boop is either but I hope she's ok.

Scoob
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Hi Guys, I'm still here ....

Bright thanks ever so much for your kind words, Just not feeling my usual bubbly self at the minute ........

Don't worry, I'll be back .....

Love Betty xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Hurry Back soon Betty! I miss you. Don't be blue you know I love you!
              Smiles
              Mary

Comment

Betty,

I hope you get your boop back soon!

Comment

nice one bett,
                  glad to hear that your back.

Comment

Hi Betty......

.......Love Popeye.

Comment

Thanks all of you,

I just feel all 'Booped out' at the minute, can't think of anything positive to say to you all so its easier to say nothing at all ............

My hubby is convinced that i'm having an affair even though we have been married 16 years and I can honestly say to you guys here that I have have never ever been unfaithful ........ He's even admitted to having me followed but never found anything ........... but I have male friends and apparently that is a crime ......

Now my dad has to go in for heart surgery in 10 days!!

Lots of other stuff happening as well, nothing major but suddenly all my friends are busy and don't have time for me, when i'm always there for them .....

Sorry guys just feeling really really sorry for myself ...... I should be stronger I suppose xxx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

I hope that we can provide you some support if you need it. Friends and families sometimes are tougher on us then anyone else in the world

Sending you hugs!!
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Is he jealous of this site or is it just the male friends or a combo of both. My hubby can get pretty threatened by this site sometimes. He's afraid of some of the stories I've told him. I am sorry you are going through this Boopy.

Wow can't believed he had you followed. Maybe you should have HIM followed, let him see how it feels. :h
                          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Happy yes that has crossed my mind ... The problem is that I don't have a jealous streak in my body....... I love him unconditionally, even when I don't know where he is, that is why i am so amazed by his behaviour, I'm Gutted xxx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Darlin Betty, you have been SUCH an inspiration to me-no answers, just hugs, and positive thoughts your way. Jealousy is such an ODD emotion...I send hugs to your hubby as well. Hugs to you both, and positive thoughts and well wishes your way..
                              Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Working...
                              X