what happened to my rock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More hugs from me Boop. I would be feeling gutted as well.

Scoob
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Sorry to hear about all this Betty..I hope things get better soon..We need the bubbly Betty back...:l
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Oh Betty, Is this over your friend from your weight loss club? I think your changing your body through weight loss and your out look through MWO and people ( wheter they will admit it or not) are afraid of change! He is wondering if your going to grow away from him I bet! (and where is "old" Betty) He is feeling insecure. all you can do is reassure him, but following you? He owes our Betty something pretty! sorry to hear about your Dad. My Mom had a bypass surgery 4 years ago, came though well, she was 69 at the time. Keep the PMA. (positive mental attitude) Love you so much Ms Boop! hugs for you and kerri
        Smiles
        Always
        Mar

Comment

Hi Mar,

It's all men in general, i've only been in touch with my friend once in the last month, and I suppose that I am missing the conversations that we used to have. Every time I get a text or call hub asks who it was and what did they want and Know that he regularly checks my phone.

Anyway, chin up ....
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Betty, you are pretty awesome, and pretty cute. I saw your pic on gallery. Small wonder he would be jealous. Keep the stiff upper lip my dear. We are always here for you.
            Love & Smiles
            mar

Comment

Mary, thanks for your kind words, you should post your own pic, we all want to know what you look like, I bet that you are an absolute stunner ..
              sigpicXXX

Comment

I for one want to see Simey. I want to see what this PTA haircut is all about and if I should get it since it sounds like real man magnet. I could use a little extra attention.

C'mon Simey let's see ya.
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

There was this girl we used to call Betty Boop back in the day. She turned out to be a stunner. Is that you?

Seriously, she turned out HOT!! :shocked:
                  where does this go?

Comment

Working...
                  X