Army thread 29/12/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 29/12/13

Morning guys, up bright and early here with Mrs P waking me up wriggling all over the bed, her royal highness is fast asleep and will probs not rise till 10.30 am, LOL
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Army thread 29/12/13

Morning Pink! Goodness, you were up early - just after five our time! Have some :cupajoe: to start of Sunday. Do you have anything planned for today?

Morning rest of Army! Will let you sleep in today - the band is tired after yesterday's efforts to get you up and about.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

Good morning Pinkeroo and Dreamy

I've been up and about for a while - the garden needed some serious watering.

What are the 2 of you up to today?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

DreamThinkDo;1604280 wrote: Morning Pink! Goodness, you were up early - just after five our time! Have some :cupajoe: to start of Sunday. Do you have anything planned for today?

Morning rest of Army! Will let you sleep in today - the band is tired after yesterday's efforts to get you up and about.
        Hi Dreamy, been doing some meditation and studying 4 uni. Were off to visit the mother in law today and a friend later on
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

littlepinkcat;1604292 wrote: Hi Dreamy, been doing some meditation and studying 4 uni. Were off to visit the mother in law today and a friend later on
          Mornin' all :waving:
          SHAG dropped to airport .... just back
          Tell us more about the meditation Pinks - something I've been thinking about - but dunno where to start

Missed a great natter last night typical - yiz were in flying form & I just fell asleep :upset:

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

littlepinkcat;1604292 wrote: Hi Dreamy, been doing some meditation and studying 4 uni. Were off to visit the mother in law today and a friend later on
            Here Pinks: I remember this time last year you had in mind a proposal for early 2013 - did I miss it ?

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

satz123;1604305 wrote: Here Pinks: I remember this time last year you had in mind a proposal for early 2013 - did I miss it ?
              the proposal was done in 2012 and the finished dissertattion is due in 2015. (I'm a part time student, so it gets spread over a while). I am currently writing a report on child sexual exploitation policy for University and what influences social policy to change.

I use self hypnosis cd's and guided mediatations, there good if u can't get ya mind to sit still
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

littlepinkcat;1604307 wrote: the proposal was done in 2012 and the finished dissertattion is due in 2015. (I'm a part time student, so it gets spread over a while). I am currently writing a report on child sexual exploitation policy for University and what influences social policy to change.

I use self hypnosis cd's and guided mediatations, there good if u can't get ya mind to sit still
                I was thinking Pinks of a proposal to Mrs P :H

Can you recommend the CDs ? I love quiet times to myself - and now the nest is empty - it's do-able !

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

:waving: Tipsy and Satzy.

Glad you're getting out a bit, Pink: life should be more than all work and no play...

Last night was another good one in here, Satz - how did "the talk" go? Sorry, both nosey and concerned :blush:

With you on the watering, Tips - and have to do more weeding today. For once I'm glad about the wind - keeps the temperature down somewhat.

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

Satz, yeah the proposal is still on the cards, but we've just moved in together, so we will give that a good go first. Paul Mckenna is good for cd's
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

DreamThinkDo;1604309 wrote: :waving: Tipsy and Satzy.

Last night was
                      another good one in here, Satz - how did "the talk" go? Sorry, both nosey and concerned :blush:
                      Always is Dreamy when the wimmin are in talking form :H
                      The 'talk'
                      The GF and young Satz made up after that and waltzed off hand in hand for a walk.
                      So the talk consisted of me telling him there is nothing that cannot be fixed and if EVER he needs ANYTHING -contact me immediately.
                      We gave him some money and he is now headed to her homeplace where there is hope of casual work until he sets up a few interviews for journo jobs ( his degree is in Journalism).

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

littlepinkcat;1604310 wrote: Satz, yeah the proposal is still on the cards, but we've just moved in together, so we will give that a good go first. Paul Mckenna is good for cd's
                        Yeah 'cos i bought me hat - the moths will be eatin' it - if yer don't hurry up :H

Off to Amazon to see about CDs :thumbs:

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

satz123;1604305 wrote: Here Pinks: I remember this time last year you had in mind a proposal for early 2013 - did I miss it ?
                          littlepinkcat;1604307 wrote:
                          the proposal was done in 2012 and the finished dissertattion is due in 2015. (I'm a part time student, so it gets spread over a while). I am currently writing a report on child sexual exploitation policy for University and what influences social policy to change.
                          Oh no Pinks, we're thinking hats and wedding outfits and we get dissertations! :H:H

I just love the Army!

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

dissertations r cool
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

satz123;1604311 wrote: Always is Dreamy when the wimmin are in talking form :H
                              The 'talk'
                              The GF and young Satz made up after that and waltzed off hand in hand for a walk.
                              So the talk consisted of me telling him there is nothing that cannot be fixed and if EVER he needs ANYTHING -contact me immediately.
                              We gave him some money and he is now headed to her homeplace where there is hope of casual work until he sets up a few interviews for journo jobs ( his degree is in Journalism).
                              The only and best thing you can do: unconditional love and support.

I think S&H may need a degreee in Strine as well. Another case of two countries separated by a common language. At least SHAG will be there to interpret. I'm excited for them - they sound like a happy couple.

Comment

Working...
                              X