Army thread 29/12/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 29/12/13

Aaaaah, thanks for all the mushiness from all of you! The first couple of times I visited the Army and the Undies in their drawers I thought you guys were all crazy - still think that :l:l - but at least I know who's who in the zoo.

UK, chapel/church - if you enjoy it - why on earth not? We all have to find some sort of guiding light.

Satz, the carrying of electricity here is done on a small piece of paper from the shops (when open) with a looooong number and the number then turns into leccy when put into a funny box. Smart, us Saffas, don't you think?

Later - have to check on the chicken.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

The Undies are up already, I see, so I'm going to amble off to bed (and then sneak back to see if there's any life here before I finally leave:H:H:H)

Thanks for the lovely chats today (and yesterday), sleep tight and sweet dreams.

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

I always have a bit of a eeky: before bedtime.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

Goodnight Army :-)
          Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

Mario - just in time to say hallo and goodnight to! You too, JC and everybody else.

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

Hiya and night dreamthinkdo ,
              Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

Evening Molls, Mario and anyone else about :hallo: and nighters and sweet dreams Dreamydoo xxx

How'd the chair go Molls? What exactly does it mean?

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

mollyka;1604719 wrote: Hello darlin!! Chair went grand Piddler -- it just means they pick someone to sort of tell their life story for bout 20 mins of the meeting -- you sit up at the front and try and keep them awake
                  How was your day? We were a lazy shower of shits round here as you can judge by the size of the thread --- nice day tho
                  Yeah, had a bit of a read back there- yis were a busy lot alright Work was depressingly shite as always, ta for askin!! Patient's I can cope with but their relatives that do me noggin-in!

That would be my worst nightmare - having to talk to a group of people- nomatter the subject, so well done you:thumbs: Do they ask ye questions and all?

Read ye were back to work tomorrow- how do ye feel about that? Are ye dreading it or looking forward to it?

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

Nighters Molls and best of luck for tomorrow xx

Comment

Army thread 29/12/13

Good night Army (I reckon I'm way too late)!

And WELL DONE, Molly! *shudder* Speaking in front of group... nightmare! :H
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X