Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 30th December

Good morning, Army

Some early morning fog that is now lifting. Seems set to be quite a lekker day. We're headed out with the cubs today. Haven't decided exactly where, but the False Bay coast is stunning, so we might go in that direction.

Have a lekker Monday, folksies!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come. That sounds like a nice day trip I must google the place. So your not back to work yet How much more holiday time do you have left? Awake since silly hour, Bout 4am so got and made coffee. Its raining here. Molly well done on doing another chair last night, I just read back. I wouldn't have the courage to do that even sharing sometimes at meetings is nerve wracking. Good luck to all back to work today. Happy Monday all.:cupajoe:

Comment

Morning mr tips and Firefox,

Mad hour of the morning to be here ,

Hope ya all have a good day,
      Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Forgot it was Monday Firefox, sure yer head be all over the place with these hols.
        Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

Morning Mario. Lashing rain still and one of cats is still out I called him but no sign yet. I'll try get back asleep soon as I don't have much planned for today expect some food shopping to do and housework. Are you off work today also? Enjoy your day.

Comment

Morning all! up at silly o clock, to say I have done little over the last week would be an understatment. Been too idle to even come on the computer most of the time but its been good and I seem to have finally shifted the cold I've had for the last 2 weeks thank goodness. Hope all are well, better go and have a read back, the times I have made it onto the pooter its been all about silly games on Facebook, should be ashamed of myself but I'm not :H
            AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

:waving: Tips, Foxy and Mario and all to come

False Bay sounds good, Tips, but it's going to be soooooooo crowded! Waiting for the holidays to end before I venture to the big dam - been promising myself a camping weekend for ages now.

Fox, see you're still awake - there's fresh coffee and beautiful yellow cling peaches for breakfast - help yourself.

Weather forecast says today will be sunny and pleasant - it was quite hazy here earlier. Should have been in the garden hours ago to water, will do so once the coffee has kicked in.

Have a lovely day, all. Off to see what happened last night - the gasbags were, well, pretty gassy yesterday. :H:H:H
              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Am very jealous Dreamy, its absolutely persisting down here, so not looking forward to dog walk. Off to town at 9 so can't put it off much longer, for now tea beckons though,
                AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Foxyloxy, Marioooooooo, Spidysylve, Dreamydoo, Mollymoo and all those gasbags yet to drop in.

It was a grand thread yesterday, was it not.

I'm in the orifice today.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Spidey and Molly!

Glad the cold's gone (and that you didn't send it over here), Spidey! Have a good cuppa and a nice walk - have you considered getting doggy one of those new dog umbrellas?

Gasbag Molly, :l:l:l from Gasbag Dreamy:H:H

Comment

:wavin: JC. Both you and Molly working today? Whaddabout us?:upset::upset:

Have to have to have to do something productive today.

Later!

Comment

The only good thing I can think of is I get to wear my new jumper and show off my new handbag....................got it Saturday............reduced from ?50 to ?12 (the handbag). Now that's a bargain.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh, JC, that's what I wanted to ask you yesterday, but didn't want to talk about fripperies while discussing Sartre and Camus and the other guy whose name I can't spell: what fripperies did you get, apart from gasbag and jumper?

Shit you should be able to get quite freely Molly?

Right, really off now!

Comment

Mornin' Army :waving:
                            Yiz are all leaving me on me own today :upset:
                            Be careful what you wish for eh?
                            When in the workhouse always wishing for time off - now I'm off with no plan and no-one to play with

Best get back to some kind of exercise I suppose :yuk: A walk in the park later perhaps.

Comment

mollyka;1604933 wrote: Talkin of washin ---- seriously hope my resident buddhist monk Charlie had his christmas wash --- dunno that my 'full of shite' stomach can suffer a smelly man all day!!!
                              Jazus
                              :yuk::yuk:

Comment

Working...
                              X