Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tuesday 31 December

Oh, and hallo again Tips!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

:hallo: Dreamy

Mrs. T must be sucker for punishment - can you believe she's gone to the Somerset Mall?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1605487 wrote: Oh nooooooooooooooo - our plans are ruined!:upset::upset::upset:

But the coffee mugs are so much more beautiful than your old hosepipe? I saw a lovely bright pink advertised some time ago - just can't remember where - would love love love to have one.
        At least you'll be able to recognise it if it disappears into someone else's garden.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hallo: oooh luvverly busy thread this morning........just going to grab a coffee and have a read back.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:wavin: JC

Not sure if there are any mugs left... I'm onto cold drinks by now. I made some passion fruit cordial from pulp I still had in the freezer. Luvverly with water and lots of ice.

Considering trying for a nanna nap while the house is quiet - the cubs were somehow able to get up before 2 and went with Mrs. T. Probably the Xmas money from granny and other relatives burning holes in their pockets.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Uh oh... Wondering if those gremlins are keeping Dreamy captive in her kit hen...
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:waving: JC

Mrs T must have lost it completely - have sugar water and sal volatile handy for when she gets back. Cordial recipe, please?

Comment

Kit hen all neat and tidy, but since I'm not in it at the moment, it'll prolly be a mess on next visit.

Forgot to buy something, on my merry merry way to shopping hell.

Comment

Good morning Army :hallo:

Been up since sparrow fart to say my byes to baby bro Dad took him off to airport early. Got the fire lit all by meself- usually am much better putting it out Been to local town for food for tonight and plan a quiet one here with Dad- we like to watch Jools Holland on NYE.

Feeling a little sad and emotional but suppose that's normal enough this time of year and saying byes to the bro- well- hope it is and hoping it'll pass....

Now, gonna tackle the decorations and make a start taking them down.

Have a good day all. Roll-on 2014

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1605494 wrote: :waving: JC

Mrs T must have lost it completely - have sugar water and sal volatile handy for when she gets back. Cordial recipe, please?
                      Place pulp in a stainless steel pot - seeds and all. Add the juice of 1 lemon for every 2 cups of pulp. 1 cup of water per 2 pulp as well. Sugar to taste. I use about 1 cup so sugar to 3 / 4 cups of pulp. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes. Strain through a sieve and bottle. Keep in fridge unless you're prepared to do the whole proper sterilisation thing.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning, PeaPod :l:l:l

I think you need to grab the bright yellow mug before JC gets hold of it. Might cheer you up a little.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Just been into the wardrobe and found the perfect dress for tonight at Tipps...

Talking of New Year.........to this day my best ones were when I was very, very small. Just me and my Granny playing would you believe Black Jack............I learnt young.... all the grown ups were out........having what I thought at the time was a good night. Must have been between 3 and 10 years old.

Ach there's been some good one's since but never ever lived up to those.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1605498 wrote: Place pulp in a stainless steel pot - seeds and all. Add the juice of 1 lemon for every 2 cups of pulp. 1 cup of water per 2 pulp as well. Sugar to taste. I use about 1 cup so sugar to 3 / 4 cups of pulp. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes. Strain through a sieve and bottle. Keep in fridge unless you're prepared to do the whole proper sterilisation thing.
                            It's quite concentrated, by the way - use sparingly, or increase the ratio of water and sugar.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1605501 wrote: Just been into the wardrobe and found the perfect dress for tonight at Tipps...

Talking of New Year.........to this day my best ones were when I was very, very small. Just me and my Granny playing would you believe Black Jack............I learnt young.... all the grown ups were out........having what I thought at the time was a good night. Must have been between 3 and 10 years old.

Ach there's been some good one's since but never ever lived up to those.
                              You'll deffo be the belle of the ball :H
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Just no-one come near with a pin.............anyway can't wear the fishnets and leather dress...........lent them to Dreamy.

Come here Piddlepants and I'll give you a :l
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X