Army thread Tuesday 31 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1605504 wrote: Just no-one come near with a pin.............anyway can't wear the fishnets and leather dress...........lent them to Dreamy.

Come here Piddlepants and I'll give you a :l
    Never mind come near with a pin. I think you'd be able to hear a pin drop :H
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1605516 wrote: Never mind come near with a pin. I think you'd be able to hear a pin drop :H
      :H:H:H
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm sure Mrs. T will be ever-so-slightly blinged-up tonight, though. At least she can carry it off and not look ridiculous.

The irony is that the youngest cub will get all dressed up and then spend most of the evening in her room, feeling self-conscious. I should email those of you whose email addresses I have with a recent picture of her - she's looking stunning at the moment. Will have to keep my beady eye on visiting boys when the new school year starts.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I, on the other hand, will proudly wear shorts and a t-shirt and go barefoot. Host's prerogative
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh please do. Last I saw of them they were turning into stunners.

Bless her heart............I remember that feeling well................geez I'm feeling a a bit melancholy and nostalgic today.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks Tip!

Looooooooove the dress, JC: reminds me of this:

Friends of mine once gave me a toilet roll cover doll cake, in baby blue and light yellow. Best birthday prezzie I ever got!

Thinking of wearing the leather and fishy stocking tonight. Skelmbos will never be the same again - nor will Tips, I think.

Baguettes I went all the way to the shops for were sold out when I got there; will have to make the same trek again this afternoon. Can't wait.

Faded blue rugby shorts, Tip? Remind me to never tell you about Hannes Hakskene (Hamish Heels, to the uninformed lot).
              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Sweetiepeapie, hallo and hugs to you too!

Comment

Once got a toilet roll cover from my Granny just like that.............I hated it. It blew out of the bath room window one day and I did a little happy dance thinking it was gorn forever............trouble was it had blown onto the garage roof and the window cleaner brought it back.

I'm thinking clean jammies and the lap top tonight.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1605525 wrote: I'm thinking clean jammies and the lap top tonight.
                    Clean jammies a relief, seeing that Pongy Charlie might also join us.

Clean kikoi this side.

Comment

'Course I had to go to the gods of google to see what a kikoi is....I've got one of them...........trouble is it's so cold I'd have to wear a jumper and woollie tights.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It was a precondition of our marriage that I get rid of my PT shorts, Dreamy. Haven't worn a pair in almost 18 years.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1605527 wrote: 'Course I had to go to the gods of google to see what a kikoi is....I've got one of them...........trouble is it's so cold I'd have to wear a jumper and woollie tights.
                          Luckily they can also easily double as tablecloths
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Uh-oh... No nanna nap in sight. I might join the silent drinker on one of the other couches tonight.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1605531 wrote: Uh-oh... No nanna nap in sight. I might join the silent drinker on one of the other couches tonight.
                              Better than passed out the bathroom cuddling your only friend in the world........the bog...............great being sober innit.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

My dress (skirt and top) is sorted for tonight's events.

I've also just lit a candle for L0op, don't know if anyone here is interested but here's a link to the MWO virtual candles, Group *mwo* Candles - Light A Candle
                                I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                                X