Army thread Tuesday 31 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1605536 wrote: Better than passed out the bathroom cuddling your only friend in the world........the bog...............great being sober innit.
    It is indeed :l
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya YouKay.

Are you also planning to crash my dinner tonight, or what events do you have planned?

Lo0p's death still hasn't sunk in, you know? I'm fairly sure there will be mostly positives flowing from it, though. The bac community is rallying around, which is good to see.
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh cheeses! Mrs. T is determined to make me look respectable tonight. She's just back from the shops and I got a new t-shirt which I've been instructed to wear tonight :H
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hello YouKayBee.
          Lit my candle a while back..........looks like it's gone out. I'll light it again.

Another thing I've got from MWO is the lighting a candle...............don't know why but I find it's very comforting.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1605547 wrote: Hello YouKayBee.
            Lit my candle a while back..........looks like it's gone out. I'll light it again.

Another thing I've got from MWO is the lighting a candle...............don't know why but I find it's very comforting.
            Mrs. T is a great believer in that and taught me about it. It is indeed comforting.

Same here - those candles go out in 48 hours, I think
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1605529 wrote: It was a precondition of our marriage that I get rid of my PT shorts, Dreamy. Haven't worn a pair in almost 18 years.

True love indeed, if you were willing to give up your shorts for her!

tiptronic_ct;1605530 wrote: Luckily they can also easily double as tablecloths
              and towels and picnic blankets and scarves about 45 other things mine have been used for.

tiptronic_ct;1605531 wrote:
              Uh-oh... No nanna nap in sight. I might join the silent drinker on one of the other couches tonight.
              You weren't going to have a nana nap in any case - I was going to gate crash that too.

tiptronic_ct;1605546 wrote:
              Oh cheeses! Mrs. T is determined to make me look respectable tonight. She's just back from the shops and I got a new t-shirt which I've been instructed to wear tonight :H
              Somerset Mall is an evil place...

Nice to see you so chatty, Tips!

:waving: UKB! Are you joining us tonight? We're gatecrashing Mr T's civilised NYE braai. Really bad dress sense obligatory.
              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Back from mega walk. Vitamin D topped up for a while!!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1605554 wrote: True love indeed, if you were willing to give up your shorts for her!

and towels and picnic blankets and scarves about 45 other things mine have been used for.

You weren't going to have a nana nap in any case - I was going to gate crash that too.

Somerset Mall is an evil place...

Nice to see you so chatty, Tips!

:waving: UKB! Are you joining us tonight? We're gatecrashing Mr T's civilised NYE braai. Really bad dress sense obligatory.
                  I have a mangey 'ol fur coat I bought in antique shop - needs cleaning - but I'll get one wear out of it !
                  Is that Ok Dreamy ?

Comment

JackieClaire;1605525 wrote:

I'm thinking clean jammies and the lap top tonight.
                    Might even change the bed linen - got nuts altogether :H
                    What will Mr JC do ?
                    Mr S is a problem here as he feels he needs to go out and I need to stay in
                    Can I send him over to yours - they can go for a pint ?
                    We can go to Tipps gaff and sleep on the couch too !

Comment

Ukblonde;1605537 wrote: My dress (skirt and top) is sorted for tonight's events.

I've also just lit a candle for L0op, don't know if anyone here is interested but here's a link to the MWO virtual candles, Group *mwo* Candles - Light A Candle
                      Thanks Blondie - just lit one for my young fella - far from home !!

Comment

satz123;1605576 wrote: Might even change the bed linen - got nuts altogether :H
                        What will Mr JC do ?

Mr S is a problem here as he feels he needs to go out and I need to stay in
                        Can I send him over to yours - they can go for a pint ?
                        We can go to Tipps gaff and sleep on the couch too !
                        I could sleep on a washing line at the moment.

Do you mean will Mr JC have a drink..........he's umming and ahhing but tbh honest he just isn't bothered at all.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I must away............friggintesco calling. Not be long.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Satz, you must have walked halfway around the world - you been gone for ages!

Coat sounds fine, as long as it doesn't smell :H:H:H
                            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1605585 wrote: Satz, you must have walked halfway around the world - you been gone for ages!

Coat sounds fine, as long as it doesn't smell
                              Smells to high dough :H:H
                              Perfect to ring out the old year - then underneath I'll have my birthday suit :H for the new year.
                              Very symbolic I thought

Comment

JackieClaire;1605580 wrote: I could sleep on a washing line at the moment.

Do you mean will Mr JC have a drink
                                ..........he's umming and ahhing but tbh honest he just isn't bothered at all.
                                Yeah - like do you have a local ? where they all gather?
                                Mr S won't bother either with a drink - unless it's out somewhere.
                                That's the difference between us & them I suppose

Comment

Working...
                                X