Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, that's where we let the girls down. Knew foxes could dig and climb. Just left a gap...

Comment

Mmm...thinking this afternoons exercise could be wiring on top of the concrete and pavers we put down yesterday. Not going to let this prick win.

Anyway....how cool is the google pic today?

Comment

Morning all,

Thinking of you and your dog Happs. All the best on that front.

I don't know much about fish. I just eat em. er.....except FLAKE of course.

Message from Corrie last night. She said to tell youse she's sorry for not being in touch. She is not going great, but is taking positive action to move forward. I hope to speak with her very soon.

Hot here outside. The new portable air con is battling against a direct 40c sun on a tin roof with no insulation, but doing an admirable job taking the edge orf in the attic thankfully.

Take it easy y'all. Where's Noicey? Maybe she's eloped with an Earnest like character........?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Mr G! Glad your air con is connected. The Lamp has bought some sort of unit on Ebay, hopefully have it connected before it gets really hot for us in February. Those last 40 plus days were pretty bad.

Thanks for letting us know about Corrie too. And I was wondering where Nicey was myself...

Comment

Hi all
            Happs, my current chooks have opted to roost in the trees. This has been very helpful, there have been some incidents of possums getting after them, but since they arent confined they just run, so far so good..your heatwave is on the news here. We had a freeze up, first time in years. ..Tawny, I have 3 little fish pools made from plastic swimming pools. It is hard to keep the fish from predators...it is my eldest 17th birthday. How did it happen so fast?

Comment

Please please please bring on the petrichor.

Who knew there was a name for it, eh?

Oh wait ... I bet Raggsy did ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1613675 wrote: Please please please bring on the petrichor.

Who knew there was a name for it, eh?

Oh wait ... I bet Raggsy did ...
                You should be an umbratile until it cools off.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

You're right, Bridge.

And I should stop drinking water. I swear the next mouthful will make me chunder.

Comment

Well I'm obviously doing sweet FA this afternoon - now at 5pm it's still 37C but there's something really creepy going on. As I look out my window I cannot see even a bee's dick of movement in any of the leaves in any of the trees. It's like Mother Earth is holding her breath and I'm just a tad nervous about what she's going to do when she finally comes up for air. It is truly creepy. I don't think I've ever seen such stillness before.

Somebody better chime in soon or I'll just keep on waffling.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1613714 wrote:
                      Somebody better chime in soon or I'll just keep on waffling.
                      Well we can't have that.
                      My Nurse Jackie S3 downloads don't work:upset:
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1613717 wrote: Well we can't have that.
                        My Nurse Jackie S3 downloads don't work:upset:
                        That sucks

Hey, I've just booked a high ropes and flying fox course for the Lamp and moi. For his birthday. It looks very cool.

Has the Earth started breathing again yet Tawny?

Comment

I wonder if you'll have some storm activity there Frog?

Who's Nurse Jackie when she's at home Bridge? Does she know Suzie Porter? Is she on the crime channel or summit?

Noice in the water. Quite a few eeedgits sunning 'emselves like lobsters.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Bird, my friend just told me that the chooks used to roost in the trees around her place. They seem wilier than my old chooks, well...maybe two of them are...

Comment

Hi Mr G! **waving**

Comment

Hi Saucy!

Comment

Working...
                                X