Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am amazing on the tomatoes Rags! Cool. I will try this laissez-faire farkin approach.

Cool change here. I'm actually feeling cold! Temp must've dropped at least 20c.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Rags;1614313 wrote: Ahh Bridge, what a great idea... I wouldn't have thought of getting one of them.
      Off to the Sinney Wildflower Nursery next week to get one..

I planted a Eutaxia last week, so it would blend in nicely.

Yep. Probably the seeds were in bird poo, or maybe from rats who raided the compost bin. Theyjust sprouted up so I decided to let them grow.
      That soils only about 4 inches deep.... and on top of a concrete path.

It is such a lovely vibrant happycolour. I love it. Thankyou.

AllUndies are invited to afternoon tea in the kitchen courtyard tomorrow at 3pm.

Just being serious for a moment... You have a fire plan? Leave early.

Saw the news tonight... I still can't believe some bastard would deliberately light a fire.

Is there any treatment plan
      Or lots of love and doggie treats.

Thankyou Nicey, it is a great in your face colour.. is it brighter than your bike?
      Much brighter than my bike! I'm considering getting a can of paint and going crazy like!!!
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

God Tawny - it looks bloody scary down your way. It's still quite warm here but a breeze making things pleasant.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Oh Rags- I'll be there for tea at 3. I might even ride my bike down. Depends if the paint dries in time though.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

aspman;1614280 wrote: no way, i lub you guys, i even have some lezo mates. all persuasions cheat, i cant tar them all with the same brush
            :h:l:l:l
            Mother Theresa

Comment

It was a regular lubfest here this arvo, wasn't it? Shame Reg wasn't involved...

Rags, re Dog, I'm still not sure about the plan. If you'd asked me this morning I would have said he was headed to the Big Dog over the weekend. But I've managed to feed him - 2 tablespoons of organic chook every half an hour and he's picking up. So, between consulting Mrs Google and going back to the vet, we're hoping to develop a plan. It will include lots of lub...

PS thanks all of you for the good wishes. Means a lot. x

Comment

X-post....xxx to you Veginald...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1614317 wrote: Rags, Australian Beauty range have them. Semi shade to 2m.

OK. thanks Bridge. Will get oneas soon as I clean up the viola.

Guitarista;1614318 wrote: I am amazing on the tomatoes Rags! Cool. I will try this laissez-faire farkin approach.

Cool change here. I'm actually feeling cold! Temp must've dropped at least 20c.
                  May the bluebird of tomatoes crap all over your backyard. :l

Going to be hot in NSW tomoz.

nicelife;1614323 wrote:
                  Oh Rags- I'll be there for tea at 3. I might even ride my bike down. Depends if the paint dries in time though.
                  Good oh! I'm making Tawn's famous cheese triangle thingies. Missy, this time I won't have the oven at 200 degrees.

Did anyone else see the moonrise about 40 mins ago?

Beautiful.

Comment

Rags;1614331 wrote: moonrise about 40 mins ago?

Beautiful.
                    Yes, and it happened just minutes after my youngest nephew and his girlfriend told us they are 9 weeks pregnant It was stunningly beautiful and we took it as good omen
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1614334 wrote: Yes, and it happened just minutes after my youngest nephew and his girlfriend told us they are 9 weeks pregnant It was stunningly beautiful and we took it as good omen
                      :h :h

Comment

running is so alien to me...they tell me i need to build a base, need to learn Patience.
                        why oh why cant i learn patience quickly

ran/walked 4.8km this morning at 01:15:00 took me 40 min, which gives me lots of room for improvement.
                        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning all,

4.8.k is a decent distance Aspy. Great stuff. Building a base for your running muscles and joints is important or you could do yourself an injury and not be able to run for a couple of weeks if you immediately launch into a 10k for example without building up to it. Any kilometeres you can get into your legs will help. How long is the run leg?

In work today i am to be sure. Thank fusk it's cooled down.

L8tr g8tr's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

4k. g man, but after 400m swim and 15k ride its starting to dawn on me the "little pretend" tri is still a big deal, i need to train harder
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

aspman;1614513 wrote: 4k. g man, but after 400m swim and 15k ride its starting to dawn on me the "little pretend" tri is still a big deal, i need to train harder
                              Sounds doable mate. I look forward to cheering you on via Asptracker on race day.

Comment

aspman;1614513 wrote: 4k. g man, but after 400m swim and 15k ride its starting to dawn on me the "little pretend" tri is still a big deal, i need to train harder
                                Jaysus. You're making me want a lie down:H

Well I found the answer to all my probs last night on Pinterest folks.
                                Espalier!
                                I shall create my next garden room experience with espalier!

See. Doesn't take much to make me happy.

Hello Veginald and the good folk at 'Grandma's Undies':H: And I agree, there's not much to be proud of in that respect is there?
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X