Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Arvos Undies.

I haven't had a chance to read back, but I just wanted to announce that I have a new great niece. Born this morning in Melbourne. I'm as proud as punch :H:H And I get to see her in two weeks time :h
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Yay Missy! Brilliant news.

Comment

Yay! Congrats Auntie Missy and Missy's niece. Very cool...wish I was...little air con man MIA...

Rags, we need an update on travel plans please...are you singing O Canada?

Visitors sound like a good idea too Froglette...

Comment

You?re so creative Raggsy ? that little strawberry circle looks very pretty. I?ll defo give reports of my programme as it goes along, if I have the strength to lift my arms to the keyboard.

Tawny I?m really glad to hear you?re having visitors. :h

Congratulations Missy ? that?s lovely news. Does she have a name yet?
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Forgot to say, most of my arvo was spent talking through issues with someone who wants to sack an employee who has a drinking problem.
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Anybody else starting to cry through BL?

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1615715 wrote: You?re so creative Raggsy ? that little strawberry circle looks very pretty. I?ll defo give reports of my programme as it goes along, if I have the strength to lift my arms to the keyboard.

Tawny I?m really glad to hear you?re having visitors. :h

Congratulations Missy ? that?s lovely news. Does she have a name yet?
                Yes she does Glassy but it it pretty distinctive

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'm just calling her our darling! Named after her two grandmothers :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1615722 wrote: Anybody else starting to cry through BL?
                    Oh Lord.
                    Not you too?
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1615717 wrote: Forgot to say, most of my arvo was spent talking through issues with someone who wants to sack an employee who has a drinking problem.

Ran in to that little chestnut in my last job. You have no idea how I felt sitting there nodding sagely like a hypocrite and cringing so badly inside that my intestines twisted.
                      Well....I suppose you do
                      know...very well....
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1615726 wrote: I'm just calling her our darling! Named after her two grandmothers :-)
                        What fantastic news. Everyone I know had/is having boys. Nice to hear the gel numbers are on the up.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yep - did the BL thing sheddin' a tear or two and then did a very good Stephen Fry on Gays "Out There". Very good viewing. And now I shall go hori and hope to dream of sweet sweet undies.

I know it's a bit early so I'll tell you - the perimeter security switch is hidden inside the Birko in the shed. Last one in - please activaaaate.

Comment

Just had to Google Birko.
                            I've only heard of 'going birko'. You know, the places I used to hang out.

Right I'm orf too. There'll be some dirty stop outs so I'll leave the birko well alone for now.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I googled Birko too and thus I am expanding my Australian vocabulary.

Good morning :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Missy and all to come,

Missy - I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the book you recommended. I've tried joining a forum to help me understand the grieving process but that's still too harrowing. I think one thing that's helping is the realisation that I'm not just dealing with the past three months but the previous two and a half years when I first became a full-time carer. Guess it's only natural for me to wander around thinking "now what?"

Not intending to start the day on a 'heavy' - so all of you, get up and get a woolly bull up yers. In the nicest possible way of course ...

Comment

Working...
                                X