Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SunnyBum!!!!! All sounds wonderful in your world there. So nice to see you around.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Missy - the first thing that jumped out at me was:

"... we ourselves have both the task and the pleasure of organising and shaping our lives for the good of the soul".

Such simple words. Now to apply them...

Comment

Morning Undies & thanks for the birthday wishes. Rags that weird invisible cake was delicious - thank you. And yes I'm neat & hate clutter....I love throwing things away actually. Relieving oneself of material things, if you will.
        Strange coincidence - I went to the Maritime Museum on Monday & had a good squiz through the James Craig (a ship that sailed to Aus in 1876ish) and now the speaker at my brekkie job is one of the dudes that restored it. Why James Craig? What are you trying to tell me? Hehe
        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1616621 wrote: Missy - the first thing that jumped out at me was:

"... we ourselves have both the task and the pleasure of organising and shaping our lives for the good of the soul".

Oh I like that.
          Perhaps a tiny bit more diplomatic that my post too:H
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Cakes. Is James Craig hot?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1616621 wrote: Missy - the first thing that jumped out at me was:

I like that too

byebyebridgetjones;1616624 wrote:
              Oh I like that.
              Perhaps a tiny bit more diplomatic that my post too:H
              You dont need to be diplomatic Bridge :H:H

I'm giving myself until 31 March to decide what to do. In the mean time I'm going to try and put my self-care strategies into effect and give the anti-d's a chance to work; stick to 40 hours a week and do a couple of training courses. But I know in my heart that I want out.

And I registered myself on Seek last week
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

And morning to you too Angel!! Glad you had a great birthday!
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1616629 wrote: I like that too

You dont need to be diplomatic Bridge :H:H

I'm giving myself until 31 March to decide what to do. In the mean time I'm going to try and put my self-care strategies into effect and give the anti-d's a chance to work; stick to 40 hours a week and do a couple of training courses. But I know in my heart that I want out.

Ahhh there you go. You're all over it.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1616629 wrote: I like that too

Get onto LinkedIn as well Missy...:l its amazing the connections that can take you places...

Why when James Craig was mentioned did I automatically think Daniel Craig? I snorted my green smoothie up my nose when Bridge asked if he was hot....woman....DEFINITELY hot I thought...

Comment

Just remember not to stalk old boyfriends when your logged into LinkedIn....it could end badly...

Comment

And before I flit out...on the subject of self care - check this out - pick a page, any page...

https://lovingearth.net/media/downloadtrack/OSC_ebook.pdf

Comment

Why is everybody drinking out of jars these days?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1616652 wrote: Why is everybody drinking out of jars these days?
                            Not sure. I've always used a bucket!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hang in there Missy. I will send you some positive energy as I still maintain a small reserve (normally reserved for Frog jpeg's) that gone unused. I'll be back to full power soon. Oh and for Dog sake utilize that fitbit of yours.

For those that have a need to know, Viola is in Vail, Colorado skiing with some friends. That's the story I was told. The little minx will be home Friday.
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1616657 wrote: Not sure. I always used a bucket!
                                :H Good to see that eyeball working well again Techster.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X