• Show
Clear All

Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

She is indeed.

Colo is ok, you wont feel a thing...

Comment

Awww shucks!!! Thanks gals.

Tawny - I hope you have as much fun as me anyway!

Yep, I'm so speshul I get to pay $500 cold hard cash for my BED (both ends delight)! AND, I doubt I'll get fries or any steak knives to go with it. I can't believe it. It's a yearly premium which must be paid above and beyond Medicare or my private insurance. If I get to go to hospital AGAIN this 'medical' year I won't have to pay again. Oh joy!!! I don't think I'll need the bowel prep - the telephone conversation did it for me. BUT, I no complain out loud too muchly, because I'm going to be in a pretty vulnerable position non?

Let's imagine, just for a mo, our Ragsy in prison gear!

Not much news to add.

Oh, one thing. My ex got married last Saturday. Feels weird but. I would NEVER have married him but.... His family still keep in touch and we all go off to Fiji once in a while. They reckon she's a weirdo. Still, but...... Why is it on my mind?? No clue really.

I'm just flat.....flat I tell yas.

I've gotta get home early today and make my orange and yellow jelly. I'm excitable about that!

Nice weather here. Not sure the temp. Let's just say, a feels nice temp.

How's The Lamp Happs?

Aspy - you goin' ok matey?

Miss Mr G but he's alright I spose.

You know what?? I'm annoying myself today.......
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Passed the GM in the corridor today. He asked me if I was being a good girl?

Was it bad that I said (very quietly) WTF - good girl??? Get a brown dog up ya fatso!!!!
        Mother Theresa

Comment

that.is.all.....
          Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1619926 wrote: Passed the GM in the corridor today. He asked me if I was being a good girl?

Was it bad that I said (very quietly) WTF - good girl??? Get a brown dog up ya fatso!!!!
            :H:H funny woman you are...

The Lamp was a prick yesterday and I hung up on him on my mobile...it is so hard to slam the press button isn't it? He's not normally a prick and it was a miscommunication but he sounded so much like COTY I nearly spat...

that.is.all...

Comment

[QUOTE=Glass Half Empty;1619512]Rags - where is the "near Brizzie" that you'll be driving to on the 28th, and when and for how long will you be there?

On a different note, does anyone else have days when their bodies and brains just seem to be totally out of sync? QUOTE]

Thornlands
              Yes

Comment

aspman;1619500 wrote: 28th could be a goer.
                as for the swimming, it was almost fun and i even zoned out for a stroke or two and forgot about all the little things i need to do.
                Or 29th , but they'll probably want to take me to have a look at Straddie on Sat or Sun.
                My friend is taking a couple of days off work so I don't want to stuff here around too much.
                I'm leaving here either 26 or 27 and stopping at Coffs or maybe Byron or maybe Pt. MQ. on the way up... Used to drive it in one day but I figure why bust a gut at my age.

Comment

techie;1619397 wrote: Oh Rags you'd love Area 51 in the Nevada desert. They welcome guests openly. The signs indicating the use of deadly force against trespassers is just untrue. Very friendly bunch there.
                  :H

Comment

nicelife;1619926 wrote: Passed the GM in the corridor today. He asked me if I was being a good girl?

I had some old fart call me "girlie" on the phone a while ago.
                    I hung up on him.
                    I wasn't on my mobile so the receiver slamming down would have caused some auditory distress I hope.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1619840 wrote: Raggsy! Doin' some hard time fo' tresspassin' yo..:H:H:H
                      Just as well we hadn't started picking the apples. :H

Comment

Treetops posted this on another thread. Scary stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqK1TFUr12Y[/video]]Alcohol Will Kill You - Full Documentary [UNDISPUTED TRUTH] - YouTube

Comment

nicelife;1619924 wrote: Let's imagine, just for a mo, our Ragsy in prison gear!
                          Orange is the new black apparently.

I also lament the days of yore when a girl could have a good hard slam of the phone into the cradle to make one's point. Even better if the earpiece cracked a bit. Good coffee story for the girls.
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1619957 wrote: Orange is the new black apparently.

I also lament the days of yore when a girl could have a good hard slam of the phone into the cradle to make one's point. Even better if the earpiece cracked a bit. Good coffee story for the girls.
                            Yep, stabbing with your finger just isn't the same...

Rags would look good in orange...

Comment

Just realised how that sounded...meant that orange suits you Rags not that you should be behind bars.... although we could always bake you a cake

Comment

well there's your sexual harassment case right there on a plate.

EDIT: All you need now is to find someone willing to advocate for you in an industrial tribunal. Oh, wait...that's right!
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X