X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Evening all, just flying through...I've done this one Missy with prawns

Salad - Thai Green Mango Salad Recipe

Not sure about how to ripen them, I normally have the opposite problem!

Comment

Missy, green in a curry or make green mango cutney, or put them in a bag with some bananas.

Or just be patient...
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

yum, they both sound fantastic!! Think I'll try making the salad this week ? and the mango man appears to have taken up residence across the road most weekends, so I might get some more next week and make some chutney
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1608257 wrote: Missy, green in a curry or make green mango cutney, or put them in a bag with some bananas.

Or just be patient...
          Bananas are like magic fruit aren't they? They do just about anything. I've been buying heaps, taking off the skins and freezing them and putting them into my green smoothies. The Nutribullet is really copping a workout with everyone at home now.

I'm going to check out recipes for mango chutney, thanks Dreamy.

Comment

Morning Team roo,

Banana's and mango's. Will rarely go wrong.

Sky bleu here. Noice. Paid the ferryperson yesty, so 2 weeks orf to do stuff. And there's lot's to do including chillin wit me time.

Have a beaut day out there everyone.

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Marnin'
              Two solid days of heaving mulch in the heat, time for a day off and friends over to lunch. Fritatta and salad form the garden will do it. Missy that green mango salad sounds delish, but unfortunately mangos give me a headache.

Glad you're home in one piece Cakes. Bloody lot of work when you get home with kids isn't it?

Aspy ...... a bike and an empty car park.....bliss for a kid.

I am counting the sleeps until autumn Undies. My favourite season. The heat this year has been diabolical.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

So i take it yer not cranking.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Happy Monday!!!

I'm sat upright at the desk of command. Still fairly quiet around the corridors - pretty pleased about that.

Slept like a hairy goat AGAIN. I did get up reasonably early so I could take my boy for a play in the park, and give him a brush. He loved it. I did too!

Just having my first (and last) coffee of the day. I made a big green juice to start me off this morning. Not sure how I felt about it afterwards.

Bridge, you're a legend my friend. I only heave myself around when it is too hot. I do my 'gardening' in the evenings. I repotted two plants last night and will collect another pot and some potting mix from Bunnings on the way home. I'm gonna plant me some MINT. I think I'm too old to embrace the heat these days. This year I've really not coped as I normally do.

I went and did a V Core class yesterday afternoon. It turns out I'm not a very good balancer. You have to do your workout on a doofler thingy (not correct name I'm cert but that's what it sounded like). It's a half bounce ball thing and I kept wobbling off. I reckon once I get the hang of it, it will be a great core workout and may even end up with an Aspy Award for my efforts. I just looked red foo ridiculous yesty. I did sweat a lot though.

I hope you all have a hoot out there - doing whatever it takes to get you through.

MWAH
                  It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

Guitarista;1608629 wrote: So i take it yer not cranking.
                    I'm cranking good and hard. Just in the garden:H
                    How are ya Mr G?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

nicelife;1608636 wrote:
                      Bridge, you're a legend my friend. I only heave myself around when it is too hot. I do my 'gardening' in the evenings. I repotted two plants last night and will collect another pot and some potting mix from Bunnings on the way home. I'm gonna plant me some MINT. I think I'm too old to embrace the heat these days. This year I've really not coped as I normally do.
                      Mainly after 7 here too matey. And using the shade all day.
                      I wonder if Sapphy would let us into Tasmania this year?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

nicelife;1608636 wrote:

You have to do your workout on a doofler thingy (not correct name I'm cert but that's what it sounded like). It's a half bounce ball thing and I kept wobbling off.
                        Bosu? You can thank me later :H

I'd started to crank myself back into drinking coffee and also started back with the heart palps again yesty...its the weirdest sensation...kind of out of body...

Bossing people around today, just as well I'm short and good at it...no command desk but I think I want one, Nicey always sounds like Captain Kirk behind hers...

I'll join the queue to Tassie. 40 degrees is too bloody hot, the air is thick and the walls are hot. You pick up clothes to wear and its like they've come out of the clothes dryer...think cool thoughts, think cool thoughts...

Comment

That's it Happs!!!! The instructor kept borrowing mine to demonstrate which left me standing there like a doofler..... She kept asking "does that make sense" after demonstrating a move. I felt like saying "none of this torutre makes sense honey, but hey...."

I reckon you'd be the world's best bosserer ever Happs. My desk of command is a bloody mess. I can't cope when I'm messy (including hair) so I reckon a bit of heaving will have to happen today before I go nuts. I have bossed the IT heado around this morning but there isn't anyone else to practice on I'm afraid. He kept saying "cool, cool" when I 'insisted' on him not only considering but ACTUALLY doing what I need him/them/whomever to DO.

As for being Captn Kirk - I can be whoever you need me to be honey......

I just received a heavy parcel from a former student. I always wonder if it's a bomb when a student sends me stuff - some of the things I have to do would insight hatred I'm sure. Drum roll....... OK, no bomb inside large square parcel, just a bottle of Original Bailey Irish Cream. Actually, it IS A BOMB - LOL. I'm re-gifting to my fav spesh girlfriend who adores the stuff - in moderation. Last time I bought a bottle of this stuff (100 years ago), I drank the whole lot and shaved my you know whatsie and woke up wondering what the **** was THAT all about......???? Gawd..... I'll write a very prim and proper thank you note and not share THAT story with him. His mother once sent me a card from Lourdes to thank me for caring for her son....... Gawd, if they only knew!!

I love Tassie - I'm in! Maybe I'm still overheated when I go to bed and THAT'S why the hairy goat keeps me awake. I put a load of washing out yesterday, and in the time it took to wash the second load the first was dry. Amazeballs!!!!

Happs, I hope you appreciate all the dots and !!!! today.
                          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

I love a well placed dot or ! these day...

Re the Baileys, in days long passed drinking a bottle or two was not uncommon. I remember a guy who fancied me (pre the Lamp) trying to get me drunk on Baileys and milk...ffs...light weight...no shaving was involved though...makes me itch just thinking of it, or is that the heat?

Comment

Nicey, don't you just hate the people who say "cool, cool" when you know that it friggin well isn't?

I think I might have to take myself off to the fuck thread if this keeps up...

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1608639 wrote: I'm cranking good and hard. Just in the garden:H
                                How are ya Mr G?
                                Real good here thanks Jonesy. I'm crankin'!

Big waves to Noicey and Happs! Now.....where's me bloody bosu gone?

Comment

Working...
                                X