Clear All

Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

in honor of the chooks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABYnqp-bxvg[/video]]Feist - 1234 - YouTube
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

myhappyplace;1610274 wrote: But not as bad as shelling and skinning pistachio's...that's really bad...
      Now how did you know I'd also bought a bag full of pistachios. Mr Rags is going to help shell them.
      Making the falafel in about an hour. Going to make some Master Chef hummus... it has uses lemon zest and juice where the other recipes don't.
      Rather cool here to-day.
      Tomorrow going over to Wingello for the RFS Xmas party. They always have it late as usually it's very busy round Christmas time.

Comment

aspman;1610486 wrote: in honor of the chooks...

Featuring the Undie All Stars. That's me in the yellow outfit.
        Oooooh and Aspy's got his new walnut outfit on

Comment

aspman;1610486 wrote: in honor of the chooks...

Yay! thanks Aspy...although...number 1 is now called Isobel after a chook in a book that Rags gave me - BUT, I am not attached... and Rags re the pistachios - cctv cameras? remember?

Is it music Friday?? I'm in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5C-YHSy3Fw[/video]]Brooke Fraser - Something In The Water (Official Video) - YouTube

Comment

Rags;1610498 wrote: Featuring the Undie All Stars. That's me in the yellow outfit.
            :H Nicey is wearing the sparkling blue ensemble...

Comment

I do look splendiferous in blue Happs!

Morning all. Airport pick up today. My 'holiday' is at an end....

Be safe, be happy and remember no matter where you unpack your suitcase your true self will still be there!

Shalom xxxx
              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1610470 wrote: Sorry G, not quite, but they do look like one. They are the sweetest little things. I looked after a couple when I was doing wildlife rescue and they try and look ferocious, but you can hand feed them like little lambs.
                You're right Glassy. I stand corrected. Would you get into wildlife rescue again? Or are you still connected?

Morning all, especially to Lady Isobel who is obviously SO much more B&I than chookers 2,3, and 4! :H

It's a pearler here. Big Gig tomorrow. Yeaaah.

Have a beeewdy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning all

This is for Nicey. Saw it yesty on my travels.

backinanbit
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

So Techie,

How did you manage to break your arm?

Comment

Oh Bridge !!!!!!!!!! I totze love it xxxx
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1610569 wrote: Oh Bridge !!!!!!!!!! I totze love it xxxx
                        :H:H

Comment

Rags;1610498 wrote: Featuring the Undie All Stars. That's me in the yellow outfit.
                          can i be the chick in the black she is having a ball!:H
                          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

aspman;1610571 wrote: can i be the chick in the black she is having a ball!:H
                            When you're an Undie you can be whoever you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufc1h2YIjWE[/video]][Vietsub - Lyrics] Be What U Wanna Be - Darin Zanyar Live - YouTube

Comment

Thanks everyone - lovely toons to start the weekend off.

Just out of interest, with youtube links, does everyone who views it get the same ad? Or are the ads randomly selected? I'm asking because when I viewed Aspy's video the ad was for Smirnoff Vodka, so it would be good to know sometimes what ad precedes a link you're sending to someone. Especially if you're posting it on a site like MWO! :H

G- I'd love to do rescue again, but unfortunately a small townhouse 4 k's from the city with a cat in residence isn't the best environment. I could possibly do bat rescue, except then poor Bella would be traumatised. One day, when I move to the country to eat peaches I'll do it again.
                              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

nicelife;1610508 wrote:
                                Be safe, be happy and remember no matter where you unpack your suitcase your true self will still be there!
                                And so will a drawer full of Undies! ants: :bust: anties: :grannypants:
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X