Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also Aspy, I believe these are the bees knees of tri suits and should keep all but the most recalcitrant of walnuts in check:
    Next generation of nero nearly here - blueseventy
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Oh dear Undies.
      I just heard the funniest story from an old friend on the phone. They have a property up north and decided to stock the dam with yabbies.

A couple of weeks later they decided to collect a few for a BBQ but the dam was empty.
      Apparently the little bastards ran away through the bush to a better pond:H

I just got this mental image of them all scuttling through the bush looking over their shoulders, started to laugh and couldn't stop.....

'Come on Ernest, pick your claws up ffs let's go!'

'Ernest can we please stop and ask for directions'

:H:H:H

Ahhh well....ya had to be there.
      Night all.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

HAHA - that's hilarious Bridgey.

How the hell did they know where to find greener pastures, or bluer dams, or whatever it is that yabbies seek?

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1610684 wrote:

How the hell did they know where to find greener pastures, or bluer dams, or whatever it is that yabbies seek?
          Easy. I sold 'em the Damtracker app.

Noight all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1610685 wrote: Easy. I sold 'em the Damtracker app.

Noight all.
            Well hey Mr G, ain't you just the bestest damn ontruprenour in the county?

Comment

Thanks Mam. Noight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all! geez haven't you lot heard about the old bush stories of the Yabbie Herder? Taking yabbies for marches across country to bluer dams? Its legendary and true. I promise.

Still counting 4 chooks, Isobel and 2,3,4. All animals fed and watered at 4 frigging 30. Off to yoga. I'm definitely on for a nana nap this arvo.

Have a good one all. Nicey I hope you manage to get some pleasure out of that suitcase. If not you can always stick it back onto the carousel of life...:l

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1610684 wrote: HAHA - that's hilarious Bridgey.

Apparently they can smell it Glassy (I smell freedom Ernest)

Morning All. 4:30 you say Happs?

Hope to get a hell of a lot of yard work done today, but I can hear the cicadas already so we'll see...
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1610846 wrote:
                    Have a good one all. Nicey I hope you manage to get some pleasure out of that suitcase. If not you can always stick it back onto the carousel of life...:l
                    The carousel of life beckons lovely Happs.

Off to the gym to see if I cam lose this Granny who seems to be firmly stuck to my back.

Have a gorgie day xxxx
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

off to the gym myself, then lunch with Mr B and boy …… boy goes back home today. We've had a great couple of weeks with him here

Mr B has now got all of the clearances he has to start work, except that his new boss is still on holiday for another week. For the sake of our bank balance (and my levels of resentment) I'll be extremely pleased when he is earning again.

Back on the light and easy today after 3 weeks of Xmas etc food ……..joining Bridge in tackling the weight issue once again :upset:
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Rags;1610212 wrote: I too will fit into my scuba gear a bit better after I lose 7 kilos.... no walnuts though
                        Morning Undies :waving:
                        Don't have scuba gear or walnuts but have 7 kgs of baby weight to lose -( no matter the baby is 32) :H

Comment

Having got a totally unsatisfactory Xmas holiday behind us, I am now planing the next one. There are two weeks in April that incorporate Easter, Anzac Day and my birthday. Mr B is unlikely to have accumulated leave at that point. Do I:
                          • go to India without him? I want to go there, he doesn't;book a combi van, where we can travel up the coast together for the first few days on his rostered days off, then he trains back to Sydney to do a weeks work, and flies out to Northern Queeensland for the last few days of the combi van rental. In the mean time I hit the beaches and make like a hippy
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1611036 wrote: Having got a totally unsatisfactory Xmas holiday behind us, I am now planing the next one. There are two weeks in April that incorporate Easter, Anzac Day and my birthday. Mr B is unlikely to have accumulated leave at that point. Do I:
                            • go to India without him? I want to go there, he doesn't;
                            • book a combi van, where we can travel up the coast together for the first few days on his rostered days off, then he trains back to Sydney to do a weeks work, and flies out to Northern Queeensland for the last few days of the combi van rental. In the mean time I hit the beaches and make like a hippy
                            • Hi Missy- hope you don't mind my butting in
                              I would
                            • Go for #2 this timeMake forward firm plans for #1 - start planning - it is half the enjoyment imo;Tell him you are going on #2 this time on the understanding he knows next one will be India with or without him

The End

Comment

Good post Satz

Missy, Satz beat me to it but that sounds like a plan. I know you said Mr B doesn't want to go to India, but will he go with you if you really want him to, or will this always be somewhere you'll have to go without him?

Either way, I think April is a bit too soon for an India trip, unless you've been planning it for ages and know exactly how you want to do it.

I'd be going for the hippy hippy shake if I were you!

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1611112 wrote: Good post Satz

Missy, Satz beat me to it but that sounds like a plan. I know you said Mr B doesn't want to go to India, but will he go with you if you really want him to, or will this always be somewhere you'll have to go without him?

Either way, I think April is a bit too soon for an India trip, unless you've been planning it for ages and know exactly how you want to do it.

I'd be going for the hippy hippy shake if I were you!
                                :wavin: Glassy
                                Now if I would only practice what I preach
                                Mr S wants to go to the same spot in Greece every year even twice a year.
                                Put the foot down eventually last year and only went once.
                                My dream would be an Antarctic Cruise - but never push enough for it.:upset:
                                Some day ................

Comment

Working...
                                X