Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Undies! yep definitely an ex-bruiser here...those were the days - not missed btw.

Hi Birdy!! what's happening?

I'm off to a photo shoot this morning...shhhh....

Comment

myhappyplace;1611466 wrote: Morning Undies! yep definitely an ex-bruiser here...those were the days - not missed btw.

No, I won't shhh - tell all please
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1611462 wrote: Love the fact that you can dip into it at any time of the day or night and see so many versions of happy!

Bridgey, what really pisses me off is that I thought I was accident prone because I was drinking, but it turns out I'm just clumsy.

And also, it did occur to me that on the scale of 1st world problems hitting one's shin on the dishwasher is probably up there, so now I'm embarrassed as well. :blushing:
        Well here's the thing. I am incredibly clumsy as well. Also one of those folks that embarrassing things just 'tend' to happen to. It's been a hard life:H
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1611466 wrote: Morning Undies! yep definitely an ex-bruiser here...those were the days - not missed btw.

Ahhh good-o. More of the same?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I can't get the music to play on the happy video!!

Hi Birdy!

What's the photo shoot Happy?

Well, the holiday is going to be camping after all!! The school in India is one that two of my friends (Indian but living in NZ) are on the Board of and run regular fundraising events for. They were going to be going over in April and the plan was that I would go over with them. But they rang me this morning and said that they've decided to go over in August instead. And I can't wait that long for a holiday!!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1611544 wrote: I can't get the music to play on the happy video!!

Hi Birdy!

What's the photo shoot Happy?

Well, the holiday is going to be camping after all!! The school in India is one that two of my friends (Indian but living in NZ) are on the Board of and run regular fundraising events for. They were going to be going over in April and the plan was that I would go over with them. But they rang me this morning and said that they've decided to go over in August instead. And I can't wait that long for a holiday!!
              But Missy - t'wasn't a holiday REALLY remember :H
              But sure a camper van in the rain will be fun too
              ps: yeah I'm still here
              pps :bring back Brig Jones photo - she always makes me happy when I see her !

Comment

Morning Gang,

I can't get it to play either - maybe it's not Mac-friendly?

While we're admitting things ... in an attempt to reinvent myself I thought bugger my environmental principles ... I will use up electricity in the form of a Robomaid which can attend to the dreary domestic suckage whilst I mince around in my pink dress with matching parasol. On it's first tour of duty I determined where the obstacles were and watched it do it's stuff. I wasted a good hour just watching the thing zoom round and around.

So this morning, totally trusting it, I turned it on to let it do it's thing and cruise around in the kitchen, hallway and dining room. I went to water the garden. Bliss. Went back and hour later to turn it off and it was gone. Fusking vanished! I checked under cupboards or any other places where it might have become stuck - nothing.

I didn't factor in that it doesn't differentiate between indoors and outdoors. It had cruised out the open kitchen door, down Nige's ramp and was happily sucking up shit on the back verandah. Note to self: Shut the bloody door.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1611550 wrote: Morning Gang,

I can't get it to play either - maybe it's not Mac-friendly?

While we're admitting things ... in an attempt to reinvent myself I thought bugger my environmental principles ... I will use up electricity in the form of a Robomaid which can attend to the dreary domestic suckage whilst I mince around in my pink dress with matching parasol. On it's first tour of duty I determined where the obstacles were and watched it do it's stuff. I wasted a good hour just watching the thing zoom round and around.

So this morning, totally trusting it, I turned it on to let it do it's thing and cruise around in the kitchen, hallway and dining room. I went to water the garden. Bliss. Went back and hour later to turn it off and it was gone. Fusking vanished! I checked under cupboards or any other places where it might have become stuck - nothing.

I didn't factor in that it doesn't differentiate between indoors and outdoors. It had cruised out the open kitchen door, down Nige's ramp and was happily sucking up shit on the back verandah. Note to self: Shut the bloody door.
                  :H:H:H

Comment

Try this version :
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOWDb2TBYDg[/video]]HAPPY - Pharrell Williams (feat. Minions) | 2014 Official [HQ] - YouTube

Comment

Ah there's me song!!! Love it!

Comment

OMG Tawny - I now bestow upon you the "First person to make Glassy cry with laughter for 2014" award. That is truly hilarious.:H
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Miss Behaving;1611223 wrote: jeepers I didn't expect a simple question to attract so many responses :-)

Its a bit complicated, but I am veering towards India. Its not a tourist trip, but would be working at a school for two weeks as a volunteer.

have lots of thinking to do :-)
                          Look, Missy. Ask yourself one question. What would Earnest do? That sounds a pearler of an adventure. This is where a junction presents, and before we know it, we are orf on a big new tangent.

Morning y'all,

Cooler temps here today, although 40c forecast this week but. Love the robo vac concept Froggy.

Noice sleep after very noice gig last night. It had it all....yer bright lights, yer raaawk star poses, yer papparazzi snapping away, toupe was not recalcitrant, and we even got paid. I tells ya, does it get any better?

Look forward to seeing Happ's snaps up on you tube within the hour.

What's a jamb Jonesy? Some sort of Jamaican dish?

Hi Jammy, Dreamy, Bennji and JC!

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

:H:H:H
                            Oh Jaysus Froglette. How many terrified lizards did you empty out of it?

Don't you like the pretty yabbie Satz?:H

I tell you what Mr G, it makes me feel like a hellish more important person knowing a rock star. I feel validated some how. A jamb is something you smoke after a gig Mr G.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1611550 wrote: I will use up electricity in the form of a Robomaid

Look Frog. I think they've mucked up your order. You've got the Robobloke, NOT the Robomaid, as ordered.

Thanks Bridge. No no, you're welcome. Plenty of Jambing going on backstage last night....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWFxFg7-GU&list=PLC122061BDC373B4B[/video]]War/No More Trouble | Playing for Change | Song Around The World - YouTube

There are more cool tunes at end of this after the ads.

Comment

Working...
                                X