Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Satz, that's a nice link to the Hollywood version of the Happy song. All 3 minutes of it.

But the link I posted is quite different. It's the website for the world's first 24 hour music video - 24 hours of people being happy and being...basically...people. Happy people
    Pharrell Williams - Happy
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Guitarista;1611584 wrote: Look Frog. I think they've mucked up your order. You've got the Robobloke, NOT the Robomaid, as ordered.
      There's a Robobloke? What does he do? If he wanders around seeing what needs attending to in unattended nooks and crannies I'm in.

Comment

Guitarista;1611580 wrote:
        Noice sleep after very noice gig last night. It had it all....yer bright lights, yer raaawk star poses, yer papparazzi snapping away, toupe was not recalcitrant, and we even got paid. I tells ya, does it get any better?
        Hmmm... I thought searching for a wifey was on the cards. No luck in that direction then?

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1611602 wrote: Hmmm... I thought searching for a wifey was on the cards. No luck in that direction then?
          No need. I reckon he took delivery of my Robomaid and hasn't stopped chuckling since.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1611602 wrote: Hmmm... I thought searching for a wifey was on the cards. No luck in that direction then?
            Nah. Some sheila's just don't recognize a renay....renayy......renaysonce bloke when they see one.

tawnyfrog;1611606 wrote:
            No need. I reckon he took delivery of my Robomaid and hasn't stopped chuckling since.
            She's enthusiastic i tell's yis. Strong motor and very attentive. If i hadn't seen it with me own eyes, i would've said Robomaid is too good to be true.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Gosh Tawny, I would have liked to seen the robothing go outside. What if you were walking outside somewhere and saw one of those? hahahaha...Mr. G sounds like you had a fun gig. I had a gig last night at the old seniors dance (which pays very bad, made $13). Anyway after I got there a guy calls with a last minute gig for $125, but I was stuck at the seniors dance. Oh well...just sitting here bored with the kids..

Comment

Oh no, that's such a shame bird, but I'm guessing you made the seniors very happy so you're racking up pennies in heaven.

Comment

bird;1611614 wrote: Gosh Tawny, I would have liked to seen the robothing go outside. What if you were walking outside somewhere and saw one of those? hahahaha...Mr. G sounds like you had a fun gig. I had a gig last night at the old seniors dance (which pays very bad, made $13). Anyway after I got there a guy calls with a last minute gig for $125, but I was stuck at the seniors dance. Oh well...just sitting here bored with the kids..
                  Yeah? Well i made 10 bucks. Beat that!

Great to hear you're gigging at least Bird. Have a great year and break a stick friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Yes Glassy, they are always happy there...hope you have a great gig year too Mr. G..just applied for a school photographers job..

Comment

I reckon Glassy's worn out the batteries on her robobloke.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hiya Birdie *** waving madly *** Have you got any cool building projects under way? Any new structures?

Comment

You know Bird, I've been wanting to ask for years.....What in the name of all-that-is-holy is that thing in your avatar?:H
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1611632 wrote: I reckon Glassy's worn out the batteries on her robobloke.
                            yep, caught me out there Bridgey. My nooks and crannies will have to remain unnexplored for the foreseeable future.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1611634 wrote: You know Bird, I've been wanting to ask for years.....What in the name of all-that-is-holy is that thing in your avatar?:H
                              That's the North American galloping Dugong Bridge. Thought to have been extinct from around 1935, there are still unconfirmed sightings in the hills near Bird's joint.

Glass Half Empty;1611635 wrote:
                              yep, caught me out there Bridgey. My nooks and crannies will have to remain unnexplored for the foreseeable future.
                              :blush:

Comment

Galloping dugong:H
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X