Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Morning All
    Still getting the giggles about our little 'you show me yours' last night.:H

Another dry, hot day looks like.
    What a surprise.
    What is Feb going to be like?....... as my mother always says......
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Mornin' Bridgey

You guys are such fun!

Have a happy week y'all.
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1611915 wrote: Oh wow, that's really cool, So I'm not the only hazel (green when I'm pissed off) one around. I thought I was a freak there for a while.
        Count me in on that one too!

Morning all! yep, had a laugh last night for sure.

Business today is to focus on work that makes me money, not the fun stuff that I love :upset: one day though....

Its also time for the locust to start taking a bit more responsibility for this puppy. Off to give him a hard time/get him up to do some clean ups.

Comment

Good luck with that Happy!

In at work ..... Everyone is back today. The year starts in earnest now!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning Birdy, Bridgey, Happy, Glassy, Missy and y'all

Sky bleu here this morning. Noice. No working for the man for this chump at the moment, but a co-student suggests i'd better have a butchers at the online stuff for me studies. I'm supposed to be submitting a regular blog, and participating in discussion. No worries. I'll just mention the words inclusive, holistic, client centered, it's about the client etc, which should keep 'em orf my back for awhile. Smoke and mirrors. hehe.

Have an absolute pearler out there Team roto roo won't you.

Now, where's Robosheila?.........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well this day is already shaping up to be a shitfight.
              Don't you love it when you stay on hold for half an hour then hang up on them by mistake?
              Then you find the pivotal paperwork for that transaction in the recycle bin?

I wonder about you, Jones. I really really do.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1612095 wrote: Well this day is already shaping up to be a shitfight.
                Don't you love it when you stay on hold for half an hour then hang up on them by mistake?
                Then you find the pivotal paperwork for that transaction in the recycle bin?

I wonder about you, Jones. I really really do.
                Well, what would Ernest do?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;1612103 wrote: Well, what would Ernest do?
                  Run away through the bush.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1612107 wrote: Run away through the bush.
                    No. Earnest would dust himself off, stand tall, chest out, look around at his little tribe and with an amphibious roar would declare.............Phew, i reckon i'll pull up a chair and have a cuppa.

Comment

No.
                      Ernest wants to run away.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1612121 wrote: No.
                        Ernest wants to run away.
                        Well tell him not to forget his herbal tea bags.

Comment

tad upset i missed the whole lot of them pics.
                          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Oh Aspy - they were so good. The ones of Mr.G without his toupe were just too cute.

Well Undies- looks like it's the Victorian's turn to swelter this week. Currently, at 3pm, it's 37.5C (that's 99.5F) and things are supposed to heat up for the rest of the week. I'd like to be floating around in Nicey's pool, with Oscar, of course.

I think I'm starting to really like the Robobloke but will keep testing him before I submit my official review. And you know - I reckon he did a runner because he was trying to find Ernest and his family.

How's the day progressing, Bridge?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1612180 wrote:
                              I think I'm starting to really like the Robobloke but will keep testing him before I submit my official review. And you know - I reckon he did a runner because he was trying to find Ernest and his family.
                              Tawny, I really liked the robobloke that I had in my last rented apartment. I loved sitting around reading while it did it's stuff.

I want to run away with Ernest
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Missy - it was your recommendation (once you'd cleaned it out properly) and an opinion from my SIL that made me decide to go ahead and buy one. She has the $700+ Rhoomba (sp?) which I certainly couldn't afford but so far I'm happy with the cheaper ($365) number.

The question remains - what did Ernest know that we don't?

Comment

Working...
                                X