Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;1612279 wrote: Sorry to hear you had a rough one Jonesy. Tomorrow's another day of course.

Project doesn't sound too kosher then. Is that the business venture you spoke of recently? (i think? did you?)

Not too much kosher activity going on up north where i might be going for 3 months either, with our friends in detention. Some serious human rights breaches around medical care as has been reported. Our govt's attitude seems to be to provide the bare minimum of care because we don't want these people here and they aren't our responsibility. Yes. they. are.
    Yes Abbott and his bend over boys will be happy with my team's 'foundings' too MR G.
    I've been keeping an eye on those jobs too. Applied yet?
    Nay to worry. I might toddle of for a shower sans Nair and hit the lounge.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1612280 wrote: Yes Abbott and his bend over boys will be happy with my team's 'foundings' too MR G.
      I've been keeping an eye on those jobs too. Applied yet?
      Nay to worry. I might toddle of for a shower sans Nair and hit the lounge.
      I know you don't need nair on your arse at least because there was none present in your sketch of last night.

Not applied yet, but i will. Just getting resume sorted.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hmmm. Let me know how you get on.

I'm off to watch Nurse Jackie re-runs.:H

Nighters all.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rightio. Will do.

Regard's to nurse Jackie.

Noight.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Night Undies. You make me smile

Comment

Guitarista;1612257 wrote:
              By the way, is it ok to wax yer ears? I think i'm coming of age in that area. :welcome:
              No you kinky man, my ears are just fine thanks. Sheesh! But you can do my toes if you like.
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

G, the training is going OK, i am mostly riding with a small brick of walking/running tagged onto my 15k rides starting tomorrow. finding time for the swim seems hard which is crazy as it takes less time than the ride ? go figure...
                i beat my best time this morning to work so that is good, and i am down to pre-Christmas weight, under it in fact now.
                14.4kg down since Nov 20th.
                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

That's great Aspy - well done
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

aspy,

Please keep posting about your exercise endeavors. I find it motivating for me to do more!

I found a dog last Thursday. She did not have a collar, no chip, was matted, and running around @ 11:00 @ night. I have decided whoever owned her does not deserve her so am keeping her. She is a miniature apricot poodle and looks like a stuffed animal. I really don't like purebred foo foo dogs but she is pretty adorable. I named her Button because she is cute as a button and has a button nose. She is about 1 yr.

ok, carry on.

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1612295 wrote: No you kinky man, my ears are just fine thanks. Sheesh! But you can do my toes if you like.
                      Might have to grab the spare pallet of Nair from Reggie's shed for that job. Unless you mean nail polish. It's common knowledge that i know best what colour combo's suit a gal's toes.

aspman;1612429 wrote: G, the training is going OK, i am mostly riding with a small brick of walking/running tagged onto my 15k rides starting tomorrow. finding time for the swim seems hard which is crazy as it takes less time than the ride ? go figure...
                      i beat my best time this morning to work so that is good, and i am down to pre-Christmas weight, under it in fact now.
                      14.4kg down since Nov 20th.
                      Great you can ride to work Aspy hence factoring in part of your training conveniently enough. It must be motivating to see some weight loss too, which must inspire. Safe riding.

lucky 2.0;1612507 wrote:
                      aspy,

Please keep posting about your exercise endeavors. I find it motivating for me to do more!

I found a dog last Thursday. She did not have a collar, no chip, was matted, and running around @ 11:00 @ night. I have decided whoever owned her does not deserve her so am keeping her. She is a miniature apricot poodle and looks like a stuffed animal. I really don't like purebred foo foo dogs but she is pretty adorable. I named her Button because she is cute as a button and has a button nose. She is about 1 yr.

ok, carry on.
                      Hi Lucky. Poor Buttons. Hope she's not a 'yapper'. Hope you are well and kicking some arse in your own way there friend.

Comment

This is inspiring and heartening i reckon. Some basic science at work. Love it.

11 Ingenious Solar Projects Impacting the Developing World

The first one, the solar still is a bloody corker.

Comment

nice work lucky, re-homing with out the middle man i likes.
                          Also, your welcome, if my humble efforts inspire you i shall persist.
                          AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

Xpost G, thanks. yes the weight loss help keep motivated i need a score,total,measurable thingo in my life its just me. not very zen.
                            AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

tawnyfrog;1612211 wrote:

Who has the pen of my aunt?
                              It's in the bureau of your uncle.

Comment

Guitarista;1612523 wrote: This is inspiring and heartening i reckon. Some basic science at work. Love it.

11 Ingenious Solar Projects Impacting the Developing World

The first one, the solar still is a bloody corker.
                                Interesting that most of them are about providing light.

Think the Eliodomestico solar still is a brilliant concept.

Comment

Working...
                                X