Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aspman;1615154 wrote: good work glassy, that should get the ball rolling.
    Agreed Asp. I think it will get you in a really good place Glassy. Mentally I mean. Not just shaping up...

Comment

myhappyplace;1615155 wrote: Just starting to watch Biggest Loser...any Commando sightings in country Victoria should be reported...
      Cameron is getting a lot of extra help isn't he?
      I'm going to vote his thread down cos that's not fair.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

myhappyplace;1615155 wrote: Just starting to watch Biggest Loser...any Commando sightings in country Victoria should be reported...
        Any Commando sightings anywhere should be reported :h:h:h If my TV worked, I might have watched that.
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1615159 wrote: Cameron is getting a lot of extra help isn't he?
          I'm going to vote his thread down cos that's not fair.
          Remember we're behind you timewise...who is Cameron?

Comment

myhappyplace;1615156 wrote: Agreed Asp. I think it will get you in a really good place Glassy. Mentally I mean. Not just shaping up...
            I hope so Happs. I really went downhill mentally when I had my accident and had to accept that I could no longer run, or even walk very far. Quite ironic, given the subject of my PhD, but I've finally accepted that I need to a) stop feeling sorry for myself, get off my fat arse and find a way to get fit again and b) would benefit from some help to do it.

Comment

myhappyplace;1615162 wrote: Remember we're behind you timewise...who is Cameron?
              aha...the supermarket manager...

Comment

myhappyplace;1615162 wrote: Remember we're behind you timewise...who is Cameron?
                Spoiler alert:H

That looks like an exciting new project there Glassy.

Yeeeeeeess Mr G....the espalier was aaaaaaall your idea.:H
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Glassy :l

Comment

How come every year when you watch the first episode of Loser, you can pretty much see who will whinge??

Comment

Yo Undies,

The biggest whinger.....i reckon it will be either Dakota from blue team, or Rodney from team red.

This is for anyone who is moved by the sheer beauty and majesty of an artiste on top of their game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKQSlH-LLTQ[/video]]Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now 2000 lives - YouTube

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Joni Mitchell...just gorgeous. Thanks Mr G....always reminds me of Emma Thompson's character in Love Actually too..

Hey, Rags and Bridge, would you grow Malabar Spinach or Brazilian Spinach? We're looking for gap fillers for the areas in the vege garden that were grass paths. They will now be productive space but I'd like to be adventurous...any suggestions welcome....well...nice ones anyway...

Comment

That's beautiful Geepers
                          I so wish I had a voice. They say welsh people are good at 2 things, singing and drinking. Guess which one I got!

Comment

LOL in a huge manner Glassy.

Thx Bridgee! ;-)

Here's some more Joni. circa 2 grand A.D. t.v show gig. Noice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wn2qaUhtxM[/video]]MuchMusic Intimate & Interactive With Joni Mitchell - YouTube

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

If yer looking for Happs she's over in the barracks causing havoc by insinuating real men use gas BBQs :egad: !

Comment

satz123;1615212 wrote: If yer looking for Happs she's over in the barracks causing havoc by insinuating real men use gas BBQs :egad: !
                                :H:H

Dibby dobber

(luv ya Satz) :l

Comment

Working...
                                X