Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be my last post ever on an ipad. It is going on a trip this Thursday when the town picks up my recycle. That is all.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1616664 wrote: :H Good to see that eyeball working well again Techster.
      Good to see a normal font from you gorgeous.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

My 2014 New Years resolution is to be shot out of a cannon onto Frog's property. Just hope I don' t hit the mud oven or Mellors hedge shears!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1616652 wrote: Why is everybody drinking out of jars these days?
          :H Dude...get with the program...where's my glass straw???

Comment

SUNNY! :l

Missy You need this. :l
            Why wait till March?
            I'm on LinkedIn too.

I forgot Ficks. Ficks, you look gorgeous.

All the good stuff happens when I'm watching tv. I'll have to make myself use the lappie.

Happs, That's a lovely site, with a rather younger Pete Evans.

Comment

Techie, How's your body?

Comment

I think Pete's looking younger coz he ditched the wife Raggsy...

I'm so hot...and everything and everybody smells like cheese. Not in a good way...

Comment

myhappyplace;1616641 wrote: And before I flit out...on the subject of self care - check this out - pick a page, any page...

https://lovingearth.net/media/downloadtrack/OSC_ebook.pdf
                  I've it's spent a good hour perusing this...love love love it.
                  My one small change for this year is to juice every morning, I've been doing it but not regularly.
                  I'm off to make din dins, chicken & veggie stir fry.

Was lovely to see Sunny & Ficklicious.

Jones - James Craig would have been very hot, but not in a good way...no clothes washing or showing until it rained.
                  Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

myhappyplace;1616808 wrote: I think Pete's looking younger coz he ditched the wife Raggsy...

Yeah but he hooked up with that really plastic looking Kiwi chick who was known for, well, partying in NZ. I'm guessing she's changed her ways too if she's still hanging out with Pete - good all round.

Comment

He is one good looking cook but.

Off to watch QI. Will take the lappie with me so I can stay tuned to the Undies.

Early to bed tonight. Appt. with Orthodontist tomorrow.
                      Mr Rags is coming with me to hold my hand and say "there, there."

Was only saying the other day to Mr Rags I wished vegemite would bring back their glass jars. We used them as glasses. Reckon it would be a great promo for Kraft.

Speaking of James Craig, if there was someone who played bass and his name was Flinders, would he/ she promote themselves as Bass and Flinders?

Comment

Happy Thursday troopers!

Off to a Planning Day today. Oh joy.

Belated love for you Birthday Cakes. Not sure how I missed it.

Now, what shall I wear, who shall I be?

Hope all goes well at the Ortho Raggsy.

Spesh hug to Missy.

Pay it forward and don't hold back.
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

Happy Thursday to you too Nicey, and all the other lovely Undies.
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning Undies, thanks Nicey for the birthday wishes...I love a birthday week.
                            Mr Cakes is taking me out to dinner tomorrow night for belated birthday eating.
                            Now, what shall I juice today...............

Comment

Happy Thursday Undies.

Happs, I love that one small change book too. I liked the "To do" list one - I love lists, but they are usually things I "have" to do. Yesterday and today I did some lists of things to do that make me feel good. Today's list consists of going to Dendy to pick up the brochure with movie times for the weekend, going to see my ex land-lady's new baby, treating myself to a mid-morning coffee away from the office and spending half an hour in the gym after walking home from work.

Whos is JAmes Craig?!

Good luck for today Rags!
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning lovelies! I'll be glad when summer finishes although we now have an AIR CON!! woot hoo...

Confession: I haven't read all of the one small change book yet. I've put it on my "to do" list to finish reading - with a relaxed cuppa - on the weekend though! This week at work has been a big bad one. I've decided to take today and tomorrow to negotiate myself out of a part of my contract that I didn't sign up for and yet have been lumped with full responsibility of. Wish me luck with that one!

Good luck Rags today...I still see Daniel Craig everytime I read James Craig Missy...heres a wiki link complete with pics on James...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Craig_(barque)

Cakes - juice today was assorted greens from the vegie patch, cacao, LSA, frozen banana and raspberries, mint and water...nom nom...

Comment

Working...
                                X