• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Been thinking of Mr G too...

Comment

myhappyplace;1618944 wrote: BRIDGEE!!! just saw the first Revenge trailer...starts back next week....Madeline Stowe has not changed her expression...surprise!
      OMG! Tele trash season 3 is it? Ms Stowe is probably even more stultified this season. Hope they don't shoot so much botox in that her throat is paralysed.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Happy Straya Day weekend Undies!
        Well, the Ping pong tournament/ BBQ was a major success. Full bellies & lots of laughs had & I'm very proud of me for coming up with a way to have fun & enjoy the day withOUT a drink in my hand aaaaalllll daaaayyy. Go me.
        Final menu was: homemade sausage rolls, meatballs & cheese triangles for nibbles.
        garden salad, quinoa salad, spud salad, crunchy noodle salad
        Marinated pork spare ribs, lamb loin chops & marinated chook on barbie
        Lamingtons & a pav for dessert.
        Oh, and snags for the kids...there were 9 here & I didn't kill one of them...or even yell at them. They were so good, little Fockers.

Cleaned the house today & then hit the beach, the water was so clear...was lubberly.

Happs I've seen beetroot dip recipes using the tinned stuff but I'm sure you'd rather use the fresh goods, non? Prolly need to be baked before blending.
        Rags your chops look yum!
        :l Missy, could it be stress from the imminent return of the boss causing the illness?

Today was an especially good day for me Undies, as both The Block & MKR started....yyyaaaaaayyyyyy!!!

I've left the porch light on for G bloke, hope he's got his key as we're all locked in.
        Night night.
        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Nibbles. Attached files [img]/converted_files/2262440=7719-attachment.jpg[/img]
          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Up and at 'em Undies.

Back to work today. Hugs for those who really, really don't like their workplaces. :l
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

HAppy back to work day to you too Glassy. I'm determined to have a positive attitude this week. And Mr B started work this morning, so once we know what his shift pattern is going to be like and how much he is earning (as in finds out how much of his past experiene they will credit him with) we'll be able to make ome plans

Angel, that day sounds just amazing! Did you do all the cooking yourself?

So where are all the dirty stopouts?
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Sorry Better Me, I forgot to say congratulations on a successful day. I'm so glad you had a great time and you deserve to be proud!

Comment

Happy Monday!

Well, I'm trying to stay calm, cool and collected. How does one do this when one (being ME) is in conflict with exterior influences? FFH took my work shoes to work with him. He calls at 5.50am to tell me so. I said to him "WTF, how did you manage to do that - don't answer..... You do realise I will now have NO magic powers in the work place. I'll be vulnerable to major predators without them!" He says he now firmly believes I'm not quite right in my head. How'd he figure that?? I've had to compromise, compensate and alter my mind set. I should be ok though!!

Well done Cakes.

I played with Plan B for a wee while yesterday but couldn't sustain a decent level of commitment so downed tools and cooked midnight pies instead. I have no clue what I'm going to do with the two remaining in my fridge. Might give one to the meat men and one to the hunky real estate agent at the local shops. Would that be a weird thing to do? It's community spirited right?

Minutes from our Planning Day last Thursday on my desk already. I have a llllooooonnggg list in the action column.

Here's my dilemma for today, have to make a decision by this arvo. FFH wants me to go to Wollongong with him on Saturday around lunchtime and home on Sunday PM. He's playing golf and a few of his golf buddies are going down on the Sat so they don't have to travel too early on Sunday morning. I don't want to go. I only know one of the guys. I can't imagine "having a few laughs" on Saturday night at the pub. I'll have to get up early on Sun to drive him to the course if I want the car to do anything. I could go to the beach and apparently there are some markets 23ks from the motel. Alternative is to stay home, have some lovely ME time, lunch with a bestie on Sunday. Why would he want me to go anyway? No other partners are going. It's not like we'll be having a dirty weekend! What do I do?

How did Strayla day go for you Bridge?

Where's Tawny? She can't be off having her eyelashes done again so soon.

Salute to Mr G.

Sending love and light to your command desk Missy.

Have a delicious day me beautiful peeps.
                  It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

And also here's one for all us glagers. And this is the very last one, I promise.

Until next time.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AmBAgbPP_4&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=% 2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8AmBAgbPP_4%26feature%3Dyoutu.be&app =desktop[/video]]Happy To Be Old

Comment

Glassy - what's a glager?? I'll be one if it doesn't hurt.....
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

I find it interesting that 4 out of 9 people here have called in sick today. I'm obviously not the only one that is finding this place stressful!
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

OH.......... It's NOT Monday!

Ok - I CAN keep up.

Happy Tuesday!!!!
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

I always have to consult Ms. Google when reading posts from the Undies!

Comment

Nothing more unique than reference to the "bee's dick!"

Comment

Miss Behaving;1619215 wrote: I find it interesting that 4 out of 9 people here have called in sick today. I'm obviously not the only one that is finding this place stressful!
                                Geez Missy,
                                That's a lot ofpeople off work.
                                Will it put you much behind?
                                When does the boss return?

Hope you are feeling bettererer .

Want to catch a movie together?
                                Can you get any time off work Thurs so we could catch a movie and a cup of coffee?
                                I will be in Newtown Thurs evening (well, only till nine) for a farewell dinner for a friend going o/s. I have to be home at a reasonable hour as I have another MRI at 8 the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X