Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicey i had somethink done as a ten year old, i think it was a barioum meal?
    had an ennema on a differant occasion...you make it sound pleasent compaired to my recolections.

good luck m8.
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning lovelies. Nicey mwah and a big hug. And I should have mentioned investment in baby wipes...the locusts still remember my turn on that rollercoaster pinpointed to the moment when I did a cartoon like screech down the hallway, pivot and turn into the loo to plonk my bum and shut the door in about 3 seconds flat. World record! Is it weird that I got a sense of achievement from the doc telling me he'd never seen a cleaner bowel? Job well done I say...

My mouse battery has died and its pissing me off...

Comment

ps we only have one toilet...it made for survival of the fittest...there for a sprint not for long distance...

And good on you Aspy!

Comment

I feel the need to contribute to the conversation about the colonoscopy. I WOKE UP DURING IT! So, make sure they give you enough twilight drugs.

I hope all have good results. We can all benefit from more fiber!

I have a Nutribullet. I got it @ Bed, Bath, and Beyond. BF always asks the sales associates to explain the "Beyond"- I think it is funny but you probably have to be there. Anyway, I discovered a delish, healthy treat and I will never have ice cream again because of it. Take a ripe banana. Peel it. Freeze it. use the small container that comes with the Bullet. Slice the frozen banana into small pieces. Add rice mail, soy milk, hemp milk, oat milk so the container is about 85% full. Put in some oil free, vegan chocolate. Blend. It is quick, easy, filling, and extremely good. I have also done it with vanilla extract and other fruits, leaving out the chocolate. Yummy in that version as well.

Cheers!

Comment

myhappyplace;1619963 wrote: Just realised how that sounded...meant that orange suits you Rags not that you should be behind bars.... although we could always bake you a cake

I shall wear my orange and blue TELSTRA outfit for coffee in Feb.

byebyebridgetjones;1619976 wrote: I'd chuck a match in, lock the doors and leg it.
            :H

tawnyfrog;1619983 wrote:
            OMG! I remember reading about that exploding bus.
            :H

Drat, I should have logged onearlier.
            I always miss out on the fun.

Comment

How easy is the nutri to clean?
              Can you get them at Good Guys or are they strictly an online purchase?.
              My rather expensive Breville is a fair bugger to clean, and some stuff leaked out into a part that I cannot get to.... A bit unhealthy.

Comment

Rags;1620311 wrote: How easy is the nutri to clean?
                Can you get them at Good Guys or are they strictly an online purchase?.
                My rather expensive Breville is a fair bugger to clean, and some stuff leaked out into a part that I cannot get to.... A bit unhealthy.
                Bloody easy, just rinse it the cup and the blade thing...even the locusts can do it. I've seen the old version at Big W...but I've got the online Nutribullet version and it works beautifully. And yep, love that recipe Lucky...only trouble is you end up with a freezer full of bananas...could be worse...

Edit, oops forgot to say I like it with cinnamon...and cacao...

Comment

Would you go nutri or thermomix Happs?
                  Didn't you have a thermo?

Comment

OK
                    Have to get ready to go to Sinney.
                    Having coffee with a friend then
                    an early dinner with my friends...
                    they've chosen the Sandringham pub in Newtown
                    as it does cheap pizzas.
                    So I reckon I'll leave about 7:45 ish to get home..
                    Have an MRI tomorrow at 8:00

Comment

Have fun in Sinney, Raggsy.

Geez, seems everybody I know has had this procedure and they all really enjoy telling horror stories like "you have to take stuff before the colonoscopy that makes you shit every last atom of food out of your system".

How many atoms are you down to, Nicey?

I've never had a general anesthetic before. That's probably spooking me the most. What oh what if I don't wake up? Who'll feed the cats?

Aspy - I've got to say, you're an absolute bloody star. Once you make up your mind there's just no stopping you.

38C here. Luke warm mint tea seems to be the go. I get very bored when I'm confined to quarters.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1620377 wrote: Aspy - I've got to say, you're an absolute bloody star. Once you make up your mind there's just no stopping you.

sure there is, I stop me all the time.
                        but i am defo enjoying the excersize atm so thats all good.
                        i have to run home yet, still at work.:H
                        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Chooks throbbbbbb icecream. Who knew?

Comment

tawny, allow me to intrude, It isn't really general anaesthetic, just a lovely drip. I came out of it very quickly.

Glad you are feeling a little better.

Rags, still firming up arrangements, Will get back to you soon.
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

tawnyfrog;1620377 wrote: Have fun in Sinney, Raggsy.

Geez, seems everybody I know has had this procedure and they all really enjoy telling horror stories like "you have to take stuff before the colonoscopy that makes you shit every last atom
                              of food out of your system".

How many atoms are you down to, Nicey?

I've never had a general anesthetic before. That's probably spooking me the most. What oh what if I don't wake up? Who'll feed the cats?

Aspy - I've got to say, you're an absolute bloody star. Once you make up your mind there's just no stopping you.

38C here. Luke warm mint tea seems to be the go. I get very bored when I'm confined to quarters.
                              No need to worry about the anaesthetic Tawns, these guys and gals know what they're doing. Personally I LOVE me a good GA. They're Dog's gift to insomniacs. If I had my way I'd have one every few weeks and while I was under I'd get all those horribly uncomfortable things we have to go through like fillings, pap smears, mammograms, brazilians, eyebrow waxing etc all out of the way in one go.

Happs I don't know how you could have managed that prep with one toilet. I had to sit on the end of my bed, which was the only place close enough to the ensuite, naked from the waist down. But then I've always been an overachiever. :H:H
                              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

What can I say Glassy? I am short, fast and very bossy

Finally a chance to read back whilst not on the phone...

Comment

Working...
                                X