Fresh Undies (and Friends) Jan 2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1620833 wrote: Let's organise a Viking burial for all Kale. All kale. Kale is not necessary- for man/woman or beast.
    So I take it you also think it's beastly?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

GACK!

Comment

Excellent. I shall substitute with English spinach with no hidey holes on it for grubs.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1620840 wrote: I shall substitute with English spinach with no hidey holes on it for grubs.
          YESSSSS!!!!!!!

Comment

Now how do I get that 1/2 grub image out of my head?

And also what did you say to your male admirer? And how are you going to get THAT image out of YOUR head?:H
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I've bought kale twice. Both times they sat at the bottom of the veggie drawer and got thrown out eventually. When it comes down to it, I'm just as happy with carrots and broccoli night after night

I didn't actually resign today, but I did call my boss out on a few things and told him that i was thinking about it. We ended up having a great conversation actually. Despite the fact that he is extremely difficult to work with, I have an enormous respect for his intellect.

Rags - how was the $4 pizza?

Tawny - did you get a decent lunch at least?

Mr B is working 1pm - 10pm for the first two weeks of his job. Tuesday - Saturday shift pattern. That leaves me with evenings and Saturdays on my own, which is blissful
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1620776 wrote: Soo I started the day with a green smoothie and ended it spooning Milo into my mouth directly from the tin after a certain work phone call with a certain penis brain.

Can anyone let me know where I'm going wrong?
                Well, it's a tricky one, but I'm guessing conversing with a penis brain may be part of the problem. EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of both penises and brains, but this is one of those situations where there really needs to be a separation of powers.

LOVED the song, Sunshine. Thanks very much! :H

Aspy – your legend status is increasing exponentially.

Very glad to hear you’ve been cathartisised Missy

Laugh and be flattered Tawny. It’s not your problem if he’s an asshat knobjockey.

I wanted to pull a POETS, but I'm on leave next week so obviously someone remembered something urgent they needed me to do at 4:45.
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1620844 wrote: Now how do I get that 1/2 grub image out of my head?

:H
                  i know, my story should help. I had a very sick snake once, it refused to eat so i made a snake feeding catheter at work complete with depth marks and decided to blend pinky rats to force feed the snake.
                  two problems with this technique.
                  1. i got in a little trouble with the minister for war, i was forced to replace her blender.
                  2.the SMELL of blending pinky rats is really unfortunate...they smell like a very appealing capsicum type dish, which both appealed and repulsed at the same time.

Footnote: many years later i was telling a mate about this, he asked "why didn't you just feed the snake blended chicken?" as i was force feeding it anyway why use a much more expensive food source...lol funny non?
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Thanks for that Aspy.....

Anyone want a cheap bullet?:H
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks Asp, but I much prefer the the colonoscopy stories :H:H
                      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Asp - I feel vaaaaguely nauseaaaous.

Still having probs with my aaas

Comment

i have aaas stories to.
                          there is a thing called a prolapsed rectum, it happens with snakes when they have a to large feed and the subsequent to large poo...
                          AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

Oh please share, Aspy - the prolapsed rectum stories. We are all ears ...

Comment

Please share before we get to February :-)
                              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

the agreed method of fixing a prolapsed rectum amongst my circle of friends is to make a syrup solution out of sugar and water. you then tuck it all back in with a cotton tip and copious sugar water. the sugar water forms a temporary sticky solution to the drama until the muscles heal.

so one time a know it all fellow we all joke about decides to fix the prolapse with a set of kitchen scissors.just cut off the bit sticking out.
                                the poor animal spun around and grabbed him by the face.
                                he ended up with more stitches than the snake did, plus a big vet bill.
                                AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X