One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMGGGGGG this is better than a soap opera....gotta keep coming back to see what happens next...
    Leak is fixed, clog is fixed...laundry is getting done...life is good...but not as much fun as some folks are having....
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I know right??
      I am actually feeling a wee bit guilty talking about her....
      YAY leaks and clogs fixed!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I hate leaks and clogs!!!

My garage door opener should be fixed on Monday (I hope). How spoiled am I that I have to walk all the way around to the front door? Damnit. I am used to just walking straight into the house from the comfort of my garage. Guess I'm a bit spoiled....well not really, I am the one who worked for it all!! LOL

Don't feel too guilty Mama...well at least not guilty enough to stop talking about her :H
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

silly woman
          settling in with Subway and Netflix

Comment

Haha Pauly, you're too cute!
            Mama that is some drama you've got going on. There's got to be another such group she could find on the Internet. I think we here would bore her to death!
            Had some birthday cake and I am a happy stuffed camper! Happy birthday to my baby girl
            Well goodnight all

P.s. hubby couldn't wait for today to play checkers, so we had a match last night before he crashed. He missed me

Comment

More bragging about checkers. Geez Liz, rub it in. :H:H Just kidding. Glad that he's home and glad your baby had a good birthday. My baby is almost 27.

Got my phone so I'm back in business. Boy, I can't believe how much I depend on that thing.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Congratulations Lizann!

And for those of us still playing solitaire:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ATw-lUE-eRc[/video]]Trojan Pleasure Carts Hit NYC
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Ill take a date with Bob and Fifty Shades of a Grey any day...:k
                  Okay....not really
                  :yeahright:

:l
                  On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                  *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

...I need to change my Avatar if were all gonna keep harpin on this Topic!

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1611062 wrote: Congratulations Lizann!

And for those of us still playing solitaire:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ATw-lUE-eRc[/video]]Trojan Pleasure Carts Hit NYC
                      Holy Mother Of God! :wow:
                      Glass, that's absolutely...Bizzare!
                      :l

Comment

... and even more bizarrely, the give-away was shut shut down because of crowd control worries!

Now - who would have been brave enough to stand in that queue?
                        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1611173 wrote: ... and even more bizarrely, the give-away was shut shut down because of crowd control worries!

Now - who would have been brave enough to stand in that queue?
                          Apparently enough people to potentially cause a problem. YAY US!!!!
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

I knew mentioning my checkers tournament the other night would evoke reaction from you all. Omg, you guys make me laugh! May I add, that I was completely sober for the tournament which in the past was usually not the case,
                            Glass, I'm gonna check that out only because kradles reaction had me crying, I was laughing so hard.
                            So for today we are hoping to unload the contents of my inlaws life into a storage unit. Weathers pretty bad so it may have to wait till tomorrow. I fear I may become emotional just seeing their stuff in the truck. The truck is parked in front of the house and I get choked up when I see it.
                            Enjoying my coffee with little Lucy right now. Happy Saturday all. Hugs to you all!

Comment

Oh Liz....HUGE hugs honey:h
                              the rest of yoou are a bunch of loons.....and I love it
                              no checkers here....a cat purring and lying across my feet, a warm cup of coffee and son snoring his head off down the hall....utterly divine!
                              I am thinking I need to save up for B.O.B.....ya'll are such a bad influence!! YAY!
                              I wish there was a Trojan cart somewhere near here!:H

Comment

MAE all,
                                Liz I understand that so well..had to sell off all my parents worldly possessions this summer..worst/hardest think I have ever had to do..stay strong....
                                Yoga later than more laundry..I think it multiplies in the dark room..
                                Love the checkers discussion....maybe the pool boy will play checkers with me.....;-))
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X