One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fen - are you leaving next week? I'm going to miss you!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Kradle - you ROCK.

Glass - how wonderful for you.

Mama - I guess it's the same for you & me. Getting our sex from Netflix. :H:H

:wavin: everyone. Let's all have a fantastic day.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi gang,
      All is well, still here in Victorville but only for a few more days and then off to NY.
      More later.
      FT
      AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
      As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Hey all,jeez quiet here this morning,put chilli in the crock pot before heading to work,makes its so easy to just come home and not have to plan,think,cook dinner love it! well off to work have a great day peeps
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

It's the wierdest thing....there's water falling from the sky??!!

I'd like to know what a skivvie is too anties:

Sierra has a job interview at Panda Express next Monday!! She is so excited! She may actually be bringing in some $$ soon!!! YAY (For our international friends, Panda Express is a chinese fast food restaurant) :dragon1:

Back later :l
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hello all,
            Up to 20F here today..we are going out later to a plant base food presentation at Whole Foods. I want hubby to eat move veggies...I rarely eat meat and feel so much better but he is from Texas so it is a little harder for him but I figure he will eat what I cook or starve..
            Switched up some of my meds so I am sleeping better....I think energy will come back when I get out to the gym and do something besides sit on the couch and chat with u all...
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

There's a LOT of water falling from the sky here... gonna be at it all day. It's gloomy and gray, however it's 69F so I shouldn't complain. It's amazing the difference between Mama's temps in N Florida and mine in S Fla. That's the benefit of being on the end of the willie!

Just plugging away at the paperwork here, I'm hoping to be finished today. I have to do a Costco run and get to the post office, and that is my day in a nutshell. Exciting, huh?

Comment

Hiya Dottie! X-post. I should imagine it's tough getting a Texan to stop eating meat!

Comment

hey peeps
                  Fen - you are going to Portugal??? I missed that. AWESOME!!!! You and Mrs Fen go so many cool places
                  Niner - be careful or your new doo might melt!!
                  it's wild here with a new person....
                  waiting for another phone and another computer, so things will calm down when we are not playing leapfrog
                  it is 43 degrees here, btw
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

YAY Sierra!!

Comment

Mama...skivvie update, please?

I am hoping to see some Roman ruins near to where we will be staying...also, I got an international drivers permit today- I want to drive up to Evora to see the megalithic sites. It will be odd to have so many days with just J, though...she's always gone!

I'll be sure to update.

K9...keeping my fingers crossed for Sierra's interview.

Comment

Hey all,yes still dying to know what a skivvie is?chili turned out good yaya,k9 ,love me some panda express hope she gets the job,windy as shoot here in vegas bleh,have a good 'un peeps
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

skivvies are underwear Pauly
                          and mine are boring, old white ones today Frosty Fen
                          Hubs is in the other room watching "Cops" and they are arresting drunk women that fight them.....jeez....glad I never had that happen. I was crying like a baby during my one and only po po experience
                          off to warm up Cauliflower soup from Liz's recipe

Comment

I actually got out of my handcuffs during ONE of my PoPo encounters. Not sure how, but I did have enough sense to put them back on before I got bodyslammed.

I have a bad Panda Express story. I once ate it in Las Vegas with a BAD hangover, I puked it up all day...ever since then I haven't been a fan. But I supposed I can let that memory go if she gets to bring home some free leftovers!!

Dang...the squirrell gets to travel to all the best places!!!

I thought skivvies meant something else in Aussie Land, or am I completely out of the loop as usual? And if anyone wants to know, mine are leopard print today. :wow:
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Was at Costco today and see this big bag of Cauliflower Florets and I'm staring at them thinking...'there's some great 'thing' I heard of recently you make with cauliflower ....hum........ God I fricken hate menopause. :durn:And of course I didn't buy them because I couldn't remember anything!

Glass, congrats on the paid leave. I know you work your tush off so you deserve it!! skivvies update please.

Mama, Madison saw your pic again the other night and asked if you were the lady who knew Dr. king. I said yes to which she replys " but mom, that lady looks about in her thirties so how can she have known him so long ago...:l

Fen are you in Portugal for business or please? I wish when I lived in England I had made it down there but Spain was the furthest I got! Have a wonderful time! :h

Zen, I like gloomy grey and 69 degrees...makes me feel less guilty for getting nothing done!

Pauly what's the chili recipe? I need a good one for e crock pot...:chef:

Dotttie are you still freezing to death? At least your not in Alabama ...god what a mad house that is. I think we should start a thread sending well wishes to any of our people here who are stuck in that... The poor kids...:upset:

Gotta go to dance class...dragging .........:h
                              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Howdy folks. Just wanted to say hello!
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X