One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry about hogging anything Pauly, type away. Keep in mind we all have one very shitty problem in common and there is no better group to offer support then a bunch of people who have been there.
    2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Hi all ! My Navy son has left the koop ! He's on his way to Great lakes, Ill. It was so nice to have him home during Christmas.( That lady in the photo is his Aunt) Sad thought........My daughter will be leaving for Grenada in couple of weeks. My oldest is still here.....working, that's good...give him some leave cause he's the only one that hasn't left ! ha!
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

What a lovely pic Tony
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi NoraC !

How you doing ?
          I was thinking of you and many others here while I was away on my trip for a couple of months .
          talk u later
          Dix
          A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Hi Dixon my friend, don't leave without telling us more! What was the nature of the trip?

Great photo Tony!

Dottie, not sure about our Bengals.
            2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

alls good thing I am not drinking as this would be a bad night....aaaahh
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I agree Dottie, hopefully neither one of us bet the farm on the game and now have to deal with Guido.

Comment

LOL Guido will not be visiting me, but I am so very disappointed yet again...:upset:
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Allswell,

You are right friend , it creates worry to all my well wisher.
                    It was a business cum extended family visit.I almost forgot the UK while I was there for 3 months .Lots of fun and food with my brothers, sisters and their family.
                    Now feeling alone and trying to settling in.

Hi IAD,Pauly,Dottie !

Lovely you !:h:h:h
                    Dix
                    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Hi Dixon good to "see"you
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

On the way to Nanas for dinner. Love to all
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi everyone,
                          Dixon, so glad your here! Do tell more about your adventures!! Cliff Hangers I'm sure...

Alls and Dottie...who is Guido?

Pauly type away sweet woman. Alls right, we all share this shitty place in our history together which makes it so much less .... Yucky:l

Nora, :l:h

Mama, huffs to you and Nana et al...:l
                          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

OMG Mama!
                            That should have been Hugs!! How embarrassing ! :egad: Madison's in here demanding I find her acne cream.....
                            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Thanks for the huffs Kradle...you silly, hurried woman.:H
                              Dinner was nice, but we had to talk about funeral arrangements, so that was not plesant.
                              And since Nana cares for Pop at home, and his bed is in the middle of the family room, it is embarrassing to me that she cleans him, strips him naked, leaves him lying there while she goes off to the other room, etc, etc, while we all sit and try to ignore it and watch football or whatever.....can't get my head around that....
                              I did laundry for hours and brought a pile of clothes to work for whomever may want them....
                              Paully.....report back and let us know how it goes today, ok??
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh Mama - that made me sad. She should not leave him uncovered.
                                I did love the pic of Clay & Nana on facebook though.

Love & hugs to everyone. Getting ready for work. Yahoo. Stay safe out in that weather. Scary stuff.

Let's all have a WONDERFUL day. :goodjob:
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X