One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY ZENNY.....Welcome to the family!!! Sometimes I talk to myself...so be warned!:welcome:
    You know Nora and K9 and IAD.
    We also have Liz, Glass (she's from Down Under), Frequent Traveler (FT), Dottiie (she's up north and freezing), Getting, Pauly (from Las Vegas) ( She does hair and I am trying to get out there), Kradle, and sometimes Sunbeam or Nurdle pop in. Oh, and Allswell. And I am sure I am offending someone by forgetting to mention them.
    Last week we discussed Lesbian tv shows, short haircuts, the fact that I went to work with a hole in my pants and you could see my yellow granny panties:H, our kids, and our ailing parents.:upset:
    All of us are in various stages of dealing with the Beast.:goodjob:
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

You wear yellow nickers?! A hitherto unknown factoid! :H

OK.. well sounds like a nice group... :l:l:l

Comment

Pauly does hair? Jeeze... you should have said! I have a mess here! Pauly... what is with this "gloss" thing? I have highs and lows and he glosses it to hide the greys (I think). It really does not seem to be working very well to be honest. I look like Joseph's Multi Colored Coat or whatever it's called....

Comment

I had a read back. Nice to meet the folk I don't know. I think I saw FT a few years back... in Subscribers?

Comment

Hey everyone,Zen glossing is supposed to be gentler on the hair than real color,i dont like it for gray/white hair too transparent,maybe he does it to get you to come back more often haha,cute son and pup Tony! i want another fuzzy child but Louie always tries to pull Winslows fur and i dont need the stress of trying to keep him off another dog,kinda slow at work people kept calling to see if we were open cuz of the holiday,well we were,but sittin around! have a good rest of the day peeps
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello friends....

Zen - you know I love you....:h

Stayed home today. I need to get my head in a good place. Tomorrow will be a good place. I think the depression has hit me hard. Been sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.

Loved seeing Nurdle & Sunbeam. Tony love your new baby. Mine got a little doo yesterday. With bows. :H But, my poor Molly (maltipoo) is having such a hard time with her legs.:upset:

Love & hugs...........:h:l
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh Nora....what can I do????
                Remember, you have been sick, too, so that may be part of the problem.....
                call me if you need me

Comment

Im sorry you dont feel good Nora,anything in particular or just the blues?

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hey Pauly!!
                    Speaking of hair...I put this "smoother and shiner" on by Garnier Fructis this morning, and I looked like an oily, nasty bird all day...just got finished washing my hair...eeewwww
                    The boys are dong Adkins, so I cooked some chiicken fajitas (pre-seasoned) sans tortillas...pretty tasty if I do say so...
                    Nora...I just had a thought.You miss Scott, so maybe you can play checkers when he gets home??:H:H
                    Zenny, checkers is code for...ahem..you know....s.e.x.
                    None of us ever get it around here except for FT:h, so that's all we talk about...:H
                    I am worried about Getting, but I know K9 is off for the holiday.
                    Speaking of holidays, did ya'll know I was good friends with Martin Luther King's children when I was growing up?? Bernice (she used to be Bunny) was one of my besties in 6th and 7th grade. Miss Coretta was lovely and I used to spend the night over there. Kewl, huh?
                    I was just reading about him and did not know he won the Nobel Peace Prize at 35. Wow!

Comment

Thats awesome Mama to have been so close to them,yeah with that shine stuff i like to rub a dab between my hands and only use mid-shaft,never roots yuck!

Comment

Good night loves...sweet dreams Nora...I'll say a happiness prayer for you

Comment

Welcome Zen,
                          Yes I thought I recognized your tag...
                          Nora I hope you feel better, at least you are not here in depressing Victorville... :-)
                          Off to dinner and then early bed, its rough having to work all day...gezz 7 hrs its brutal
                          FT
                          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Wow....Mama's Famous!! That is really something. I just told he girls and they were thrilled. I showed them your luck Nama and Madison said, 'Wow! She looks so young! ' see? The kids know :h

Zenny!! Yey, yey yey!! I can't believe you're here! :yay::yay:I didn't think you ventured out of the Army thread much. I'm really glad you're joining us. Lots of laughs and good times with the Stepper. :l

Nora...:l I am finding that for me, depression set in hard when I stopped drinking... Facing up to everything I stuffed and numbed and avoided for years comes bubbling up like the La Brea Tar pits. Sleep will help some...but I think visiting our man Jim would help more. Met a really nice woman at the dog part who had a house in CA. She said it was 80 degrees town there...what's up with that? The rest of us our freezing our butts off

Fourth session with Mathieu today...hard hard hard is all I can really say except I wanted a rum and tonic at the end of it all....we did Arbinger too- Since Self deception is the core of this therapy/philosophy, we'll that was top o the list. What fun....

Love you all. Low battery.
                            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Luck Nana = Picture Mama...
                              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

I know Kradle..you are sweet. Gotta spoil Nana
                                must fly, but will check in.....

Comment

Working...
                                X