Clear All

One Step at a Time - January 2014

night loves
    Gettin...we are about to send a posse out for you
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Zen. That Brown one is Ace....he's my dog ! Ha! Doesn't like anyone messing with him but me. Jack is the Blond one ...that's my daughter's baby. Hope everyone is doing ok. Tony.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oh - Mama :l:l My heart is breaking for you. It hurts - I know it does. :h (PS - Don't worry about suits for the boys. They can wear slacks and a button down shirt without buying a whole suit.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning! Too bright and early. Another sleepless night for me... insomnia is a pain in the rear... (amongst other things!)

Mama... I think Nora is right... I also think they don't need to wear suits. Nice pants and long sleeve shirts will do the job won't they, maybe ties also. I'm sorry you're having to deal with it. I'm very bad at loss... I sometimes feel like a child as I've never learned to accept it. You're right though... it's inevitable. I am so scared of when it's going to happen with my mum. Call me if you need to, ok? I don't have much advice on this but I'll try to get a smile out of you... X )

How are you feeling today Nora? Just a random thought but perhaps vitamin D3 could be an idea...it's kinda like getting the same effect you do from sunshine. I've read articles about it recently and they say it really helps with depression if you are deficient in it. I've started taking it myself. They're only tiny wee pills too, which helps. Did I tell you that Hamish is from Oregon by the way? )

Iad... I think Ace's bark may be worse than his bite! hee hee If Taco is anything to go by, its bravado! He gets on great with my cats... ) I like the white one... that's a long haired one right?

I'm really wanting some yellow knickers now Mama! Can honestly say that's not a color I've ever had. You Americans are SO strange!

Well, I better be off before I wear out my welcome... ;o) Thanks again for said welcome by the way. It made me feel quite good yesterday. Of course, you lot might not be feeling good after having to put up with me for a bit! :H

Comment

I figured you had not been to sleep yet. You have battled insomnia as long as I have know you.
            you are loon over the yelllow granny panties. I am going to buy soome and mail them to you...
            Thanks for the thoughts about the suits. It just seems like the proper thing to do, especially if they are pallbearers. I guess I will know more about that this evening. sigh
            speaking of D3...I need to find mine. I am on prescription D, B12 injections and iron.
            ok...into shower, coffee, and out the door
            bryeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Hey everybody,well finally got off my ass and exercised! too much coffee and adrenaline going right now,dont like it,hope everybody has a good wednesday gotta get some water eeks!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

One thing thats bugging me is yesterday on the 100 day thread someone who used to post on this thread was refered to as a"nutter"psycho"and "crazy"in a round about way,its really none of my buisiness but i dont think anyone should be refered to like that just cuz they dont like someone,id be devastated to be thought of like that,o.k got it off my chest,cant we all just get along boo!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Aww mama, so sad. At my FIL funeral his seven grandsons were pall bearers. Truly touching moments. I know how much that would've meant to him! My son just wore black pants black shirt and a dark tie.
                  Welcome Zen. I missed a few days here and will catchup and read back.
                  CJ is coming home tonight. I'm hoping the airports will be opened by then. She is having a wonderful time in paradise with the boyfriend. Happy hump day!

Comment

Thank Liz...good to know. I like the all black thought and that would save the expense of a jacket.
                    YAY to CJ coming home!!
                    Pauly...I have been here for a while and have seen some crazy, stupid ugly shit. I choose to stay out of it. Just ignore it if you can stand it...
                    off top join a 3 hour conference call...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

I know Mama,its just tbose comments were made by long timers here whom i have alot of respect for,it just made me feel weird to read it in a way,anyways its over,off to work luv ya guys bye

Comment

I just read it and was a bit surprised myself
                        it is what it is
                        some of the peeps commenting have been problematic themselves

Comment

Oh gosh, I hope I didn't make any inappropriate comments. I try to keep it in check most of the time!

Hey Mama, I have some cute polka dot and tiger stripe panties I could send you. Sierra claims she could sew my panties because they are like one little piece of fabric. LOL About the suits, you know I am going to suggest this....try the thrift store first...you never know! Speaking of daytime TV when I was off Monday I attempted to watch regular TV and finally gave up. There is NOTHING on during the day except the Kartrashians and shows like that. I said "screw it, I'm going back to Netflix". LOL

Pauly...great job on exercising! You will soon be dating Jim like Nora and I, although I think we are both getting tired of him (gym...LOL).

Where's Kradle? Hi Zenny! Tony, I can never see your pictures :upset:

Happy Hump Day everyone!
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

no K9...it wasn't you
                            I think everyone has a right to express their opinion, but I don't see the need to be downright mean.
                            I thought about a thrift store, too....and you instantly popped into my mind:H
                            gonna snarf down a Subway sandwich and back to work.....
                            I have a function tonight for my residents till 7...oh goody

Comment

and I'll take the panties if it makes everyone feel better
                              I have on HOT purple leggings today, so I am not a complete dweeb, thank you very much!!!!

Comment

Those leggings sound pretty sexy Mama! Papa Bear may want to play checkers again tonight! :h

I am getting a hair trim on Friday...I know I already look bald but the sides and back are shaggy...apparently you really have to commit to this haircut. I am letting the top grow out so I can look like Miley Cyrus. :H

Subway sounds soooo good right now. I am getting tired of weighing and measuring all my food....all for what? I gain and lose the same 3 pounds over and over.
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X