One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't even seen the thread. To be honest, I probably don't want to. Feel a bit beaten up as it is and I'd only get aggravated.

Niner... the frikken TV yesterday! OMG! I had no idea! I got drawn in too... which is really worrisome! I found myself thinking this one person's sister was a right beyotch because she slept with her sister's husband and she deserved a right bollocking!!!

Mama... you and them blooming knickers! OK then, show and tell! We need photographic evidence! hee hee

Comment

K9Lover;1617016 wrote: Those leggings sound pretty sexy Mama! Papa Bear may want to play checkers again tonight! :h

I am getting a hair trim on Friday...I know I already look bald but the sides and back are shaggy...apparently you really have to commit to this haircut. I am letting the top grow out so I can look like Miley Cyrus. :H

Subway sounds soooo good right now. I am getting tired of weighing and measuring all my food....all for what? I gain and lose the same 3 pounds over and over.
      I had never heard of the checkers thing. I'm off to hide the checkers board right now. Can't have yer man coming in getting ideas!!! :H :new:

Comment

OK, this cracked me up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6rKhzV_m0&feature=share[/video]]One Direction - Story Of My Life (shred) by SamRick - YouTube

Enjoy!!!

Comment

Papa Bear will never get the damn things off.....:upset:
          grey boots, purple leggings, black skirt...oh yeah!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Zen...you may be the only person here playing any checkers other than FT...and Liz....:H:goodjob:

Comment

No checkers going on in this house Mama!!!

Comment

mama bear;1617027 wrote: Papa Bear will never get the damn things off.....:upset:
                grey boots, purple leggings, black skirt...oh yeah!!
                Hahaha! Duct tape them to yourself luvvie! :H

Comment

just talked to hubs and a cremation, etc is ridiculously expensive
                  grrrrrr
                  he's ok, btw

Comment

mama - I think the black shirt and tie will be fine too. That shows respect, which is all that matters. People won't expect youngsters to necessarily have a suit, and if that's all they're worrying about they have their priorities wrong.

I pretty much only ever post here and in the Undies thread anymore. There are too many nasty people out there in the big, wide MWO world.

Hugs to Nora, K9, Liz, Dottie Pauly, Tony (Love the chi's!), FT and anyone I missed. xxxx Oops, sorry Kradle!
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

And also it's my anniversary as a Stepper today and I wanted to say thank you all so much for the fun, love and support you've given me along the way. I'm still not quite where I want to be, but I've made huge improvements in the right direction this year and I couldn't have done it without you all. :h :h :h
                      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

I'm so sorry you're going through all this Mama...I know it's going to be so hard. My granny was cremated, but we got to say "goodbye" to her laying in a casket. We took a few pictures although it seemed very morbid at the time, but all my aunts are glad they have them now. I was glad to be able to kiss her cheek and say goodbye. Her ashes are buried in my aunts backyard with a nice plaque on top. Her main concern with being cremated was that there wouldn't be anything to remember her by....we always said "Granny you have 6 kids and 17 grandkids and 6 great grandkids...we will remember you!"....that made her laugh! :H She was the sweetest old lady...not a grumpy bone in her 92 year old body! And she loved her some chocolate!
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Glass
                          that makes me happy!! Glad to know we are helping

Comment

K9, if I had my way we would cremate Pop and scatter his ashes at his beloved lake house.
                            Nana is not having that. She wants a headstone and everything. I respect her wishes.
                            $350 just to dig a hole and bury the urn.....wow
                            work is nuts
                            gotta fly

Comment

mama bear;1617055 wrote: just talked to hubs and a cremation, etc is ridiculously expensive
                              grrrrrr
                              he's ok, btw
                              Ahhhh Mama. :upset:

Does his dad not have any money set aside?

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1617060 wrote: And also it's my anniversary as a Stepper today and I wanted to say thank you all so much for the fun, love and support you've given me along the way. I'm still not quite where I want to be, but I've made huge improvements in the right direction this year and I couldn't have done it without you all. :h :h :h

Sometimes imperfection is way better than perfection.

Comment

Working...
                                X