• Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - January 2014

Lord yes, Zenny. They have plenty of money. Thank heavens
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Don't worry about the cost then hon. Just worry about what really matters... XXX

Comment

It's quite disturbing that they make money out of burying and cremating people... I do see what you mean...

Comment

I'm going to sign off for a wee bit. Just text me Mama if you need to, you know where I'm at. I really appreciate the way you all reached out... a LOT. I'll check in in a few days... hugs!!! XXX

Comment

ok. Hope you are ok.
            Love you
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1617099 wrote: ok. Hope you are ok.
              Love you
              Love you back! And I am fine. Text me if you want, OK...

You guys have been great.

OK... laters.... X

Comment

Bye for now Zenny...don't be gone TOO long!! :l
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hey all,sheesh anybody else get that need a nap around 2 in the afternoon?man its been bad lately,oh well at least i still have energy to get dinner on,Louie's sick again so i probly wont see him today,Mama,yes funeral stuff is expensive,we just went through all that in sept,part of the reason hubs went nuts i think,take care
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi all,
                    Got out of the house today. Picked up dads meds and went to see him...he was worse than he has been...couldnt remember so many things..broke his lamp and clock...who knows how so we swapped the lamp out and will get a clock...sad visiting him some times...I dont try to correct him any more...no point he wont remember what I said 10 minutes later....sigh...
                    It was cold enough to freeze a witches........well any way too cold to stay out long...worse tomorrow..will stay in and do laundry...
                    mama I have lost track of things with you. I cant figure out if you are actually planning a funeral or if this is for a later date...
                    Cant seem to catch up so may read more later. bbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 12F...
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I need to catch up too, Dottie. :H We need a cheat sheet on what's going on here.

I've been feeling like crap but seem to have got rid of my headache at about 4:00 this afternoon. It has been days. Yahoo!!

A friend mentioned a game that she has been playing on iPad. Checkers & a robot. I laughed and laughed. Told her that checkers means something else. LMAO
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1617060 wrote: And also it's my anniversary as a Stepper today and I wanted to say thank you all so much for the fun, love and support you've given me along the way. I'm still not quite where I want to be, but I've made huge improvements in the right direction this year and I couldn't have done it without you all. :h :h :h
                        GLASS!!! Happy Anniversary. I feel like you have been a stepper FOREVER. I lot you to bits. I'm happy for you with the huge improvements. No matter how much I get down on myself, I have made huge improvements too. One Step at a Time, right???? :h:l:l
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Ahh yes Nora checkers will never be checkers again. Picked CJ up from the airport. She had a wonderful time. She wants to call out of work tomorrow because she has a lot to unpack. And so it begins yet again.i just don't know where these two are gonna end up, just living on love. But for tonight our.nest is full and I am thankful! Good night all

Comment

Oh Liz - so glad she is home. Is she glad to be home or already planning the next visit? Enjoy your evening together. :h

Kradle - I have been thinking about you so much. I lost your phone number when my phone crapped out. I just realized to check old e-mails. I know it's hard to catch each other but hope we can talk soon. :h
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Sorry Folks, usually try to be positive in my posts but my Dad had a horrific stroke and things are not good. Went to alcohol as the fucking crutch that keeps on fucking. Need to get it together, the situation completely sucks. Sorry to be a downer. Blindsided.
                              2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

I'm here K9 -l been reading, trying to keep up. Sometimes I just feel plain lazy and simply want to read how everyone's doing without chiming in but you guys are all on funny and engaging,must tough not to pipe up!

Yey Liz on CJ coming home...is it for good ? Or it another day in paradise...

Mama:h sometimes there just aren't enough rocks as Forest Gump once pointed out... I second a nice pair of pants and shirt...I went out and bought an expensive suit for my moms funeral and it hung in the closet for years ...I finally gave it away...
                                And how are you wearing leggings in iFlorida! Aren't you the Sunshine State?? Anita Bryant and land of perpetual orange juice I thought you'd be in shorts and a sports bra 24/7...

ZEN whose beatin you up??? Let me at em! :boxer:

Dottie so sorry hunny about dad. It is so hard ...:l

Pauly are you juicing? When I started the afternoon dropsies pretty much disappeared. Sorry about little Louis ...it's that time...
                                Speaking of which...time for set tiling in with mr. Netflix which is as close to checkers as io get these days in the bedroom....I'm onto a new series called American Horror Story...it's perfectly dreadful and I simply can't stop watching! I did try SOA K9 and I just couldn't get into it:upset: though the motorcycle dude was pretty hunky...

Nite all. :h
                                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                                X