One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg- huge cross post everyone..Allswell!!! Honey, don't worry about it- our parents are so important to us. Please stay close to us here:l:l:l:l:l

Nora I'll txt you the number:h
    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Alls - I am so very, very sorry. I completely understand. My thoughts are with you. Try to stick with us and let us give you support. Much love......
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

On alls, I'm so sorry! I totally understand. Stay close, you know we are all here for you.
        Zen, haven't really had to get the chance to know you, but I hope everything's ok.

Comment

OH SHIT Allswelll....your post just brought tears to my eyes.
          I will pm you my number if you want to talk
          I am so, so , so sorry....:h:l:h
          Dots - we are just getting for a funeral for when it happens....Pop is bedridden and we have no idea how long he has, but we want to be prepared. I am sorry about your Daddy. It must be hard when they can't remember you. Pop's face lights up when he sees us. he just can't talk.
          Leggings and boots are good for 50 degree weather, Zennifer.
          Ok....I promise no more gloom from me today.
          Happy, happy, chipper, chipper.
          SO....I bought some really pretty glittery eyeshadow and it's making my eyes itch. Damn
          YAY Liz for CJ being back!!!! I have said falling in love is so awesome, but the dishes and laundry don't get done!!
          It's 32 here today...I know that's tropical for most of you except K9 and Nora....
          hugs, hugs and more hugs Allswell
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:h:h:h to Glass!!!
            Does anybody know how to get in touch with Getting????

Comment

Hey everybody,Allswell so sorry about your dad is he ok?just hang in there i know its hard
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Allswell so sorry about your dad..I understand so well.
                Doc said my thyroid is normal so going to see him Feb 4th to discuss what is going on with the hair loss, tiredness etc. Maybe it is just the weather bt that doesn't explain my hair....dang
                1F here so we are staying in...more snow and cold to come...aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Alls :l Sorry about your Daddy...sending you love and hugs :h My mother-in-law (I still view her as that even though I haven't been married to her son in 16 years!) had 3 bad strokes and has recovered from each. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way!!

Mama - damn that sparkly eyeshadow...what color is it? Purple...to match the leggings? Sierra got some Coconut Oil last night and it's our new favorite product. She won't share with me so I have to go get my own tub of it at lunch. LOL So sad about Pop, I think the worst thing would be for your brain to work but your body to not respond. It's like being "trapped" in your body. Reminds me of a book I read years ago called "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly"...this guy became 100% paralyzed but his brain functioned normally, talk about torture. Somehow he still managed to write this book, by blinking each letter of the alphabet. Ok, enough downers for today!

It's Thursday...yay! Glad to see everyone here. Kradle, I guess SOA is not for everyone, it's very violent, but that Jax is a hottie! I've heard of American Horror Story but never checked it out. I am currently hooked on Mad Men.

Hi Nora, Glass, Tony, FT, Liz, Pauly and everyone else! Get out there and play some checkers!
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

no checkers here...just work
                    I DID actually leave and go have lunch with hubs....I got home late last night and didn't really have a chance to check in with him after spending the day at the funeral home
                    he is fine....and lunch was good
                    I guess K9 and I are psychopaths cause we both loved SOA:H

Comment

what does Coconut Oil do??
                      My glitter is greyish and is all over my face...hubs laughed at me at lunch
                      had to have a little chat with Bri about being a smarty pants this morning, but all is well now
                      Her on-again, off-again, on-again, off-again boyfriend is currently off-again...it never ends

Comment

Zenstyle;1617086 wrote:

Sometimes imperfection is way better than perfection.
                        Thanks Zen

So, if imperfection is better than perfection, and I'm imperfect, does that mean I'm actually better than perfect? And if so, does that mean I'm not as good as if I were imperfect, so I'm actually not perfect after all, which is pretty damn good?

Allswell, thinking of you sweetie - try and stay strong and know that we're thinking of you. And don't ever feel you need to apologise to us. This is where you can be up, down or all around and we'll still be here for you. :h

Liz - gosh that went quick!

Nora - yep, one step at a time for sure!

BTW - did I tell you guys that I had the offer of checkers the other day and I turned it down? Think I might have to reconsider.

Hugs to all.
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass
                          you made my head hurt cause you are so smart, and YES, you are better than perfect!!
                          You turned down checkers???????? That, my love, does NOT make you a team player!!
                          you know I am kidding......

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around. My new little dog has taken a lot of my time. Ha! She's so naughty ! Ha! Hope everyone is doing ok. Tony
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey all,shoot i always turn down checkers maybe thats why my mood sux,Caper pm'd me yesterday to thank me for sticking up for her and she says she a.wont be coming back,truly i dont blame her,i'd be pissed too,ugh its all overcast and gloomy here i hate that give me sunshine any day! sucky day at work so im just gonna hang out with t.v,have a good one
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Caper is welcome here....
                                Hey Tony!

Comment

Working...
                                X