One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Caper is welcome, we don't hold grudges. We like to move on, life is too short for bickering.

Mama: Here is a link re: Coconut Oil: Beauty Uses For Coconut Oil, Benefits for Hair & Skin - iVillage.
    It does everything from whitening teeth to deep conditioning hair... I got me a tub at lunch time! Oh, you can also cook with it...(what??? lol)

Tony, I like your dog, I have one of those demon dogs too. She seriously has split-personality disorder, she licks me and growls at the same time. It's her inner battle.

Well...no offer of checkers here, no prospect of checkers either. My checker days may be over.

Oh yeah Mama about SOA, I was talking about it today to people that don't like it, that's why I never "recommend" it...it IS pretty offensive...but hey, Jax is hot.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I almost forgot....nobody has brought up Justin Beiber getting a DUI last night (this morning)...I think he's in your neck of the woods Mama. He is such an arrogant little ass. Not only is he underage, but he's drag racing at 4am in a Lamborghini....like that won't draw any attention??? Oh Biebs...please go away. LOL :H

Comment

yeah...I laughed at that one K9...
        I have been tormenting Bri with "What Does the Fox Say?" all day long
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hello ladies (and gentlemen, but I think there's mostly women here?)
          Mind if I join in on the action here? I originally got clean with baclofen, but then relapsed for a little bit and am now in recovery through AA, and starting to feel hopeful again

I checked out Justin Bieber's arrest. Turns out he was drinking, smoking weed, and had taken some prescription pills. Hopefully he doesn't spiral out of control like Lindsay Lohan.
          edit: I checked out the rest of that article, and it looks like that kid is wildly out of control. Looks like he needs some discipline and maybe this'll be a wake up call
          Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
          George Santayana

Comment

Slippery hes already there sadly,no shes saying she wont be returning to mwo,im sorry but those name callings by long timers were uncalled for and rude,im debating rather i want to return,except for our thread of course
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Welcome SL! We're glad you've joined us. It is mostly women here, with a few special men thrown in! I'm sure you can handle us

Bieber is just a spoiled rich brat. He'll be lucky if he makes it to age 30.

Does Bri hate the Fox song Mama? I know I do. But I'm glad you're having so much fun with it :H Did you check out that coconut oil thing?

Pauly - I'm sorry things turned out that way with Caper. She and I had our differences too, but I certainly wouldn't want her to leave. Maybe someday she will change her mind.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I flew down to Florida last week to visit and although age was catching up with him he seemed fine. Several days later he's in ICU and now in hospice. It all happened so soon. Life really is a gift and every day needs to matter in a positive way. Thanks again.
                2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Hello, folks. Thought I'd pop in and see how things are going. :h

Comment

mama bear;1617513 wrote: yeah...I laughed at that one K9...
                    I have been tormenting Bri with "What Does the Fox Say?" all day long
                    I have to admit, I love the melody to that song! What I really like is their song, "The Cabin". Reminds me of my own pine wood paradise, except I have plumbing. I think I'll go and fetch it...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua1FAlHt_Ys[/video]]Ylvis - The Cabin [Official music video HD] - YouTube

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes. K9, I read your signature and saw "you're stranger than you think." :H I'm looking forward to re-discovering my inner child
                        Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
                        George Santayana

Comment

Hi ! Fen......Squirrels.......You now my Chi Ace is the master Squirrel catcher ......Here he is , in disguised as a squirrel. Glad to hear from you ! Tony
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

HEY Fennel and welcome to the family SL.
                            just ate and goona watch Netflix!!

Comment

Hey mama and Tony! Tony, I can't help but notice that the poor little chi looks a bit unhappy in that outfit. :H

Comment

Wow...as most of you know I am all caught in "The L Word" on Netflix. One of the main characters dies of breast cancer and the remaining friends are on a Breast Cancer bike ride fundraiser. There is a very sweet, emotional moment, and I just boo hoo'd for 10 minutes. I am soooooooooo blessed to be here and it really hit me. Maybe it's all the emotion over the pending loss of Pop, but it was very cathartic and touching. I am SUCH a goober.
                                just had to share
                                I love you all so much and feel honored to be here with you, even it was initialy for all the wrong reasons. Embrace your lives sweet friends.
                                Ok.....Dorky Mama will be back in the morning...sniff....
                                Fen, please stick around ok??? I miss jabbering with you!

Comment

Working...
                                X