Clear All

One Step at a Time - January 2014

my purple leggings are cute BTW!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MAE all,
      I got a spam PM about balcofin...had a hard time deleting it so not sure if there is a virus in it too. Will scan my machine later.
      Doc called to say they had a cancellation this afternoon so off I go...not sure what I expect as the thryroid tests didnt show anything...maybe old age....NOT!!
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi everyone!

Pete - I hate to break this to you, but we are all "stranger" than we think. LOL :H Glad you're here!

Yay Fennel!!! So happy to see you Miss Squirrel! Easy, breezy, beautiful...Cover-Squirrel! That little ad always made me chuckle...much to my childs annoyance, she thinks I am the biggest dork ever. She may have a point.

Mama, I think the purple leggings and the yellow panties would be an unbeatable combination. You work it girlfriend! And good luck being professional...we know that will be difficult. :H

Nora, Kradle, Pauly, FT, Tony, Glass, Zenny and all my other friends...HAPPY FRIDAY!

Now get out there and play some checkers this weekend! (Or in my case, Solitaire)
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Good morning all,
          Mama so glad all is ok with YOU, I have a friend that went thru same and shes just ok nothing more.
          Everyone else keep up the good fight, we can do this.
          K9 yup you are correct we are all a little strange.
          On another note, when I got up this am and was heading to my car at the hotel I noticed paramedics and police by the side door that I use, of course I was curious and found out that one of the guests was found passed away this morning when his friends went to find out why he was not at breakfast. This just ruined my day as we never know when the call comes and we must live each day to the max as we don't know if there is a tomorrow. My condolences to this mans family, I will again re evaluate my day and do the best I can.
          Hope all have a good day.
          FT
          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Oh FT...how sad.
            makes you think doesn't it?
            HUGS, HUGS, HUGS

Comment

felt like I should this separately out of respect
              K9...Cover Squirrel.....too cute
              how about yellow knickers on top of purple leggings?? I would look some kind of Mexican wrestler dude
              off to catch up on posted links
              oh...new part timer not here yet....great, just great. I had a plan and someone had to go and meddle with it. When will the universe accept that I am the Grand Poobah of All and leave me alone???? I am ALWAYS right!!!:H:H:H

Comment

I can't believe the Universe hasn't figured that out yet Mama, we all knew it a long time ago! Your wrestling name can be Mama Bear Yellow Panties. You will be fierce!

FT - That is sooo sad! It does make you think how easily life can be snuffed out. I remember about a year (or more) ago Mama had one of her residents wind up dead in the pool. That was another sad situation.
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

You're giving me some scary visuals here Niner and Mama. The World Wide Wrestling Alliance is gonna be quaking in it's boots! Heeeeere's MAMA! :H

Sorry to hear about the start to your day FT, hope things seemed brighter as the day went on.

Glass... how do you celebrate Australia Day? My uncle and his wife are over there now, visiting my cousin who emigrated.

Niner... you know you can play solitaire online?!!! Just sayin! ;o)

I hope the Doc visit went OK Dottie.

I'm staring down a huge plastic container of totally messed up paperwork. I thought I'd make a bit of extra cash by doing an ex boyfriend's taxes. Well, it's 3 years of MESS! No idea where to start. His roof even leaked on some of the paperwork. I think I need to regroup and try attacking it from another angle, take it unawares like!

Comment

Yes, K9...four deaths since I have been here. And I had the luck to find the body in the pool.
                    Yes, Dots....good luck.
                    Have fun with the taxes Zenny. That is my idea of H.E.L.L.!!!

Comment

Mama Bear Yellow Panties...HAH!!!
                      MBYP!!

Comment

mama bear;1617850 wrote: Mama Bear Yellow Panties...HAH!!!
                        MBYP!!
                        :H:H:H

It's your Native American name! Wear it with pride!

Comment

Dad dies this morning. He lived a long and meaningful life but coping with the suddenness of it is very difficult. Will be off the boards for awhile, thank you all for your kind words of support.
                          2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Oh boy Allswell... I am really sorry to hear that. That was too fast for you to come to terms with it, wasn't it? :l:l:l

I'm not sure that disappearing is the best plan for you just now... I think you would be better sticking around. We tend to get into a lot of trouble when we isolate... just a suggestion though... X

Comment

Oh Alss...please don't leave......post, post post....you will get no judgment from any of us here, I think.
                              I am SO, SO, SO sorry

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dad, allswell. He's in a better place now, at least

So I'm going to an pet adoption place next Friday, looking for a cat/kitten to adopt. It's just me in this studio, and I think a cat would be be a nice companion. Plus it's a good step on my way to being able to handle a girlfriend :nutso:
                                Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
                                George Santayana

Comment

Working...
                                X