One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having internet problems still. Couldn't get on last night. Using my phone now.

I just had to tell Alls how sorry I am. I know the shock and hurt you are going thru so well. My heart is breaking for you. Love you :l :h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

More dam snow here....staying in. Laundry is calling my name. mama we have such fun lives...but it beats being hung over and barely able to function so I guess I will take this...
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Tree thanks for the info on cats. That's a good idea on letting them pick me. I went to the ASPCA website and they have a list of 9 different cat personalities. I was thinking about getting The Party Animal, MVP (Most Valuable Pussycat), or the personal assistant. Yeah I saw 28 Days, and was thinking about the plant idea a week ago. I think I'll sort of skip that for now and come back to it in a little bit. First the cat

I don't know how long I'll be able to hold off on a relationship if I keep having sex dreams like I did last night. I swear God is just taunting me. It's a whole lot different not being depressed.
        Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
        George Santayana

Comment

Wow, this is really a busy thread! Thanks for the welcomes.

Alls, I'm so sorry about your dad. :h

Comment

Mama, did your part-timer ever show up? I love the cover squirrel and Mama yellow panties blurbs, K9! :H

Comment

Mama, don't you worry about Tina and Bette... Yes, the show was actually pretty good, at least until it jumped the shark at the end. The way most series seem to end up. It was a danged good run, though. Gotta say, though...most lesbians I know DO NOT look like that bunch! And what passed for "butch" was pretty ummm...not butch. Still, it was great to have a series that focused on lesbians.

Comment

Fennel, I have really enjyed it and found it to be eye opening, even if it was Hollywood style.
                I have spent all day cleaning, am pooped, and have determined that dustbunnies have sex and multiply in volumes.
                Alls...I am still thinking about you and sending you love
                Yes, Fen, she showed up and I think it will work out fine
                off to find some Advil and then probably out to dinner with hubs later
                SP...join us in the no sex life and never playing checkers!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

and yes, Fen...all the women on the show are gorgeous!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Laundry is done for now and I made a vegan split pea soup and dh loved it...holy crap...
                    Worked for about an hour on the stuff in the dining room...found some old stock certificates from 1956. They belonged to my great aunt.no clue why mother had these..we Googled them but nothing yet...and found a lot of other "treasures". Started another give away box...I can only go through the stuff for about an hour or 2 then I want to cry...more later maybe...or not...
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

:wavin: Hi guys!

Have had a bit of a "run" in with an upset tummy since the wee early hours... think it may be food poisoning. Headache, extreme running nose and an overwhelming desire to propose marriage to the toilet so we can be sure to always be together. My eyes have been opened and I don't want anyone coming between me and him ever again. :upset:

Orf for a squizz back............

Comment

Bwahahaa.... You lassies already have SP dreaming of checkers! :H Watch out for them SP! (I think getting a kitty is a great idea. 3 of mine were from the Humane Society and I totally agree with them picking you.)

Tree 23... My cats now have very round faces, especially Dougal. I'd never heard that before. They are very loving, wee teddy bears... so you may have a good point there... )

One of my fave subjects! Cats... )

Cleaning on the other hand (only worse thing is ironing)! Good going on all that Dottie and Mama.

Comment

Dottie... I wonder if the stock certificates are worth something? Wonder how you would even check.

Comment

(I watched The L Word last night. I'll watch a few more shows as I may not have got my head around the characters yet. So far though I prefer Orange is the New Black.)

Comment

Zen that is a good question...we are trying to use Google but may ask the fellow who does some of our investing...he might know or know where to look...probably worthless but who knows...
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Ok - I'm going to try to post. No promises......

I really loved getting an e-mail from verizon with a link in it. As if I could get the link to work. :H I can get on some pages but when I try to get to another, it won't load. It was really exciting trying to pay a bill today.

I had a good session with my therapist today. Talked to her about the upcoming anniversary of my Dad's death. How I've been feeling, etc. Talked to her about all that is going on with my friends from here. So much sadness. Also I told her that I took the step and have connected with a few friends from here for support. (Thank you for keeping an eye out for me )

So, I bought a Roku player that I'm going to try to hook up in the bedroom. If the internet starts working, I should be able to tune into all these Netflix shows that everybody is talking about. I still want to watch Breaking Bad. But, I'm starting with 'The L Word'. I NEED SEX!!!!!!:H
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X