One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm scrabbling to catch up with the posts! Busy thread! Well.. I'll be back in a bit... I have to do some mundane kitchen crap. Just wanted to tell Dottie I had asked...

Comment

Can't get over how busy this thread is!

Zen, I do hope your tummy feels better soon! How miserable!

Mama...isn't Papa Bear putting out? What's up with that? Have you had a talk with him? Maybe he needs a bit of medical assistance...and yeah, about the "L" word...I think lots of people watched it and brought issues more to the forefront a bit. It is a different way of seeing things.

Nora...looks like you're back online? I hate internet issues.

SP...my last two kitties selected me in the parking lot of the University of WI arboretum parking lot, LOL! Actually climbed into my car, they were so eager to get out of there. I think somebody had dropped them off earlier that day. I'm down to one kitty now, sadly.

Comment

fennel;1618439 wrote:
        SP...my last two kitties selected me in the parking lot of the University of WI arboretum parking lot, LOL! Actually climbed into my car, they were so eager to get out of there. I think somebody had dropped them off earlier that day. I'm down to one kitty now, sadly.
        Aw, that is so sad Fennel, but very happy that they picked your car to climb into!
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hiya Fennel... ) My tummy is much improved... thank you... X

Yep, I agree the L Word is dead on for spreading "the word". I'm OK with the word though, and I prefer Orange for the entertainment value! Preference... )

Kitchen cleaned... yuuuuck... and now have "Idiots Abroad" on. Very British and think I won't reach the end of the series!

Fennel.. you were building a cabin were you not? What happened with that?

Comment

Glass u are correct! I am gathering doc names from my nurse friends before makeing an appointment. I think endo doc first.
            Yep Zen i will buy dinner if I am rich!!!
            Thanks Nora...this place is hoppin...hard to keep up.
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I wish my internet woes were over. The last check that I could finally get to said at midnight tonight. I'm losing faith in that though. I can usually get online but once I hit a page, it takes a bit to get on. But, if that page sends you to another page. Give it up. :upset: For example, I go onto MWO and try to get on our thread. It takes forever!!!! And then if I try to post..... :upset::upset:
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Late night check in.

I missed that about the kittens Fen. How sweet. Something you will always remember... and to be proud of too IMVHO. My friend Carol found one in a parking lot too... called him Parker. )

Nighty night Steppers, I hope everyone sleeps tight. See yous on the morrow... XXX

Comment

Nora! You better get it sorted... I was wondering where you were lol! It was on the next page and I didn't see your post... duh. Will check PMs.

This is your thread hon... get back here!! (Have you checked the router?) Call the Cable company...

Comment

Hmph... in fact first on the To Do list tomorrow is.... sorting the internet. :new: Bossy so I am. :l Love you.

Goodnight... X

Comment

Nora, I hope you get things sorted out! I know how frustrating internet woes can be. :h

Glass and Zen...it was such an honor that those kitties chose me. I think my girl (Bob) was the mum of the little one (Boosker, aka Booty). I have never had a cat love me like Bob did. She had renal disease the last three years of her life, but did very well with sub-q fluids and tons of pampering. She was quite stable and happy. Unfortunately, while Mrs. Fen and I were vacationing last May, the cat sitter reported a down-turn in Bob's health. I had to go home early...my poor girl ended up having carcinomatosis- basically, a lot of tiny, cancerous tumors in her belly. :upset:

I never had to make the decision to put an animal down before. It broke my heart to let my sweet girl go. I swear, I can feel her walking up the covers next to me in bed in the wee hours. Nobody has ever loved me that much. Mrs. Fen and I were on the outs at the time, and the loss of that unconditional love was huge.

Now, her daughter is elderly. She's doing well, but I'm dreading her demise.

Comment

:upset: fen I understand that pain all too well...
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Oh Fen - that's very sad.

It's heartbreaking to lose a much loved pet, and even more so when you have to make the decision to let them go. :h:h:h:h

Comment

Thanks Glass and DB...:h

Comment

My vet thinks that my little girl Bella may have hyperthyriodism, so we're currently monitoring her to see if that's the case.

Comment

This is my sweet little Bella .

I rest my case

[img]a href=[/img][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X