One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAD_ I don't think Dan is very smart, but he has a good heart. I hope he gets a rabies shot!
    :earth: Tree23

Comment

NoraC;1618836 wrote: Ok Pete - you are sick enough to belong here on the Steppers thread. Much obliged :k
      tree23;1618871 wrote:
      SP- be careful with that. There are two possible responses: 1) she will flee 2) you'll be stuck with her forever - i think option 2 might be the scarier. Just sayin. Could you record that for us? It would be a highlight for sure! I could use a laugh, although I did just read the spellcheck texts post on FB. That was pretty good.
      Well I think doing that would be a guaranteed way of finding your soulmate. If a woman would stick with you through that, she'd stick with you through anything :H
      Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
      George Santayana

Comment

Are these cats in recovery too?:H

Pauly - hope you are OK - give us a shout on my usual thread and let us know how you are:l

Comment

Aww Pauly, hand in there. We're here for you!
          Had a busy weekend planning EB's bridal shower. Things are moving quickly. They still haven't found a house yet though. Enjoying my morning off watching some tv. Happy Monday all.

Comment

IAD;1618860 wrote: Anyone missing a cat !?! Ha!
            Tony! Where do you find this stuff? :H

Comment

Ugh,i just dont know what to say or where to post,sheesh after a rough day at work on thursday,the beast took control and i stopped at the gas station and spent way too much money on beer,then friday,repeat,sat,etc,its like one of those benders i cant get off,i have to go to work in a bit but im so shaky and hot! damn this is ridiculous,i just feel like a broken record with this b.s!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

everyone had fun last night!!
                I finished "Sycamore Row" by John Grisham.....it was good
                Pualy...my heart is breaking. I could never drink three days in a row, so I have no advice
                My cat would rip my face off if I put that Unicorn hat on him
                Stings or batteries.....that's a tough one......
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

WOW! You guys were busy over the weekend! I had to go back 10 pages just to catch up!!!

Pauly - :l Sorry you've hit a rough patch. Any idea what brought it on, and what kept it going? Did you have any hangovers, or any "incidents" while drinking? Not trying to pry, but it might do well to remember the negative things.

I don't even know where to start with all the catching up. From what I gathered, we talked a lot about Unicorns, Checkers (with and without strings) and a lost cat that doesn't look too friendly. :H

Be back later when my internet stops acting STOOPID!!! It took me an hour and a half just to log on! Yeah...happy Monday!
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

HI all,
                    7 degrees and dropping...sun is out so looks nice but NOT...
                    Off to doctors appt to see what to do about BP meds I am on...making me so darn tired and I also looked at my thyroid numbers and they were higher a year ago and no one put me on meds then so I am not sure what is up...I want off ALL meds....hating this feeling so tired I dont want to get up....and I am sober too...bleh...
                    Pauly I am so sorry u are having a rough time..I can relate. But u can get off the merry go round, u know u can....come here and talk before stopping at the store for beer....we are here for you.
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dots,
                      have you had your vitamin levels checked??

Comment

Hiya Niner...muah!

Comment

Muah Mama!

I just got some liquid Vitamin B for WHN. She's always complaining of being tired, yet she refuses to eat what I say, or take the vitamins I lay out. When will these kids realize that their parents really do know what they are talking about....once in a while??!!

On a different note, I got my hair trimmed on Friday, sides and back only....everyone is telling me that my hair is very trendy and stylish. I guess sticking straight up is the new style. LOL
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

mama no one has mentioned vitamin levels...wish I could find a holistic/alternative doc...mainstream docs only know the pharm side of things...very frustrating...doc took me off the bp med for the irregular heart thingy....side affects are worse than the ailment...what a mess...
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I'm sure you look beautiful K9, as you always do.

Yeah, when will our kids finally accept that we're perfect and know everything? Gee I have a hard time getting that point across sometimes, no matter how many times I tell them! :H

Dottie, I think you made a great point when you said you were going to see if changing your diet could be helpful. I could bore you to sleep with my views on this (but I won't), but I also have multiple medical issues, and I know that certain diets like the anti-inflammatory one for example make a huge difference to my arthritis. It may not cure you, but it could certainly make an improvement and help relieve your symptoms.

Pauly, hang in there sweetie. You have a lot on your mind at the moment and I know it's hard but you also know the drill. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again. Or to paraphrase the immortal words of Chumbawamba, "You get knocked down, but you get up again. They're never going to keep you down"

Hugs to the rest of youse.
                              :l
                              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

It is so freaking cold here. -4, feels like -13, going to have a low of -20 tonight.

I hope you're all having a good day. :h

Comment

Working...
                                X