One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dottie - Have you ever gone to a Vitamin/Herb type of store? The people that work there are usually certified Nutritionalists. The lady that works at mine is an EXPERT...I can tell her the symptom and she knows the drop or the powder (natural) to help it or cure it! It is amazing the amount of knowledge that lady has. Plus she used to be a body builder so I tease her about the pictures she has hanging of herself from back in the day. :H

Glass - Doesn't it get tiring being so perfect and having all the answers??? Geez, you'd think our kids/spouses/co-workers would realize it's so much easier just to do as we say already!!

Hope to hear from you soon Pauly. Since we are quoting wise ones, I will quote Yoda "Do or do not, there is no try". You can do this girlfriend, we are all here for you!!!

Hi Cover Squirrell! I guess I won't tell you it's 78 degrees here today.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

busy Monday here
      Dottie - my GP ran my blood work and put me on prescription vitamins
      So I read that holding hydrogen peroxide in your mouth and swishing it around for ten minutes would help brighten your teeth
      all it did was make my tongue raw...WTH??
      Hey Fen....bundle up
      Glass...my boys listen to their DAD but walk all over me......grrrrrr
      hope you are feeling better Pauly
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

x post Niner....
        hope WHN feels better
        Love,
        mama purple panties or whatever you called me

Comment

K9Lover;1619218 wrote:

Hi Cover Squirrell! I guess I won't tell you it's 78 degrees here today.
          I think it's time for me to go and visit my peeps in Cali!

Comment

mama bear;1619222 wrote: x post Niner....
            hope WHN feels better
            Love,
            mama purple panties or whatever you called me
            I believe the moniker was "Mama yellow panties". :H My new name could be "Fennel frosty tail".

Comment

cute Fen!
              Home and cooking a frozen dinner....YAY!

Comment

Hello to all the ladies (and fennel)

Sorry to hear about all the medical problems going on. I know all about SE's of meds being worse than the actual symptoms of stuff, though, and it's tough to convince doctors that I know better than they do :H

Glass Half Empty;1619188 wrote: Or to paraphrase the immortal words of Chumbawamba, "You get knocked down, but you get up again. They're never going to keep you down"
                Hate, to rain on your parade, Glass, but that song is actually about STAYING drunk :H
                "Pissing the night away...pissing the night away..I drink a whiskey drink, I drink a vodka drink"
                Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
                George Santayana

Comment

Thanks mama I will talk to him about that..there has to be a reason for all this...yet another mystery...
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

good luck Dots. He may be able to help you
                    Hey SP

Comment

Dottie, are you able to take your own blood pressure at home? Sometimes the meds seem to do more harm than good.

Comment

Yes Fen I do take it at home and dh's too..I agree and in this case I think they did more harm than good...lowered it too far....geezzz
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hello all - reading back. I 'think' I finally have internet but don't want to get my hopes up.

Flying up North to visit hubby on Feb 8. I really miss that guy. (Might change my mind that evening though :H)

I'll be back after I catch up.....
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Haven't read back....totally pooped- just finished hour and half with Matt and his counselor and then 2 hours of group Arbinger....amazing stuff but a lot to process...eating and watching Voyager. Will read back and say hi's to everyone. :l

PS I made it to thirty days today!
                            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

WooHoo Kradle...great job!!!
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie Belle;1619303 wrote: Thanks mama I will talk to him about that..there has to be a reason for all this...yet another mystery...
                                Dottie I so feel your frustration! Here is a link to a marvelous clinic here in Seattle...
                                http://www.longevitymedicalclinic.com

Now I don't think that Dr. Mixon operates outside Wa but perhaps if you give a call you can get some advice...he started his clinic because he was just as frustrated with traditional medicine as you are becoming...and I have seen... I also watch a link called fit life which is all about juicing and the variety of health issues that it can address ...even Hippocrates said " let food be your medicine and medicine be your food.' .....or something like that

Pauly:l:l I'm so sorry. doesn't this just suck? But K9 had good questions. Remember this is yet another stepping stone in getting well. :h

Nora, is Scott close to WA?

K9 I love the hair! But then honestly you are So cute I think you'd look good Bald....

Went yesterday to see Menopause The Musical...absolutely brilliant haven't laughed that hard in years...and the whole section on checkers...to die for!!! - except they rewote it for ...um...solitaire...:H
                                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                                X