One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dottie heres the juicing link. I like this guy a lot...he is very committed and sincere...
    Drew Canole on MindBodyGreen
    On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
    *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Kradle- kudos on 30 days! I am right behind you! yay us!
      :earth: Tree23

Comment

Thank you Dotie! :h. And yay Tree!! We can do this :yay:
        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Hiya Lads and Lassies... )

A very late check in from me. Just got done with an Irish movie marathon, watched loads of good stuff. I've had a friend staying over since Sunday... he goes home tomorrow.

Did I see Sunshinedaisies there??? ) I've been wondering what you were up to hun... )

I'll write more tomorrow once I get organized. I have a pretty busy day coming up. And I just wanted to declare myself as being on the right side of the turf! ;o)

Mwah! XXX

Comment

Good morning my friends. My last day off for awhile, which has me somewhat melancholy. My coworker is on vacation for three weeks and its just me. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. You'd think they could find me a temp to help out, but no! Thanks for letting me whine. Being busy should keep me outta trouble right?

Kradle is Matt home? How's it going with him? I've heard about that menopause play, and I would love to laugh like that!!!! Solitaire, not so much

Dottie hang in there. Hubby had issues like that a few months ago. He's doing all kinds of juicing and natural stuff. He lost a lot of weight and is feeling much better.

Well off to start my day. Check in later.

Comment

Hey all,Kradle and Tree good job on 30 days! i gotta get my streak again dangit,i think one of my triigers was that i had drank a week before and it turned out fine,no craziness or hangover,this last time my nerves felt jumpy the next day so of course i drank again to calm down,jeez thats why i hate drinking you never know if youll get a good trip or a bad one,im just trying to look at the positive and see all the days in january i didnt drink,if i dwell on the drink days ill freak! feb will be better,hope everybody has a good tuesday
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey all - crashed EARLY last night but I'm still tired. :H

Pauly - I agree with you 100%. We're going to do this. :h

Kradle - YAHOO!!!! 30 days. :h

Tree - And you're almost there too!! YAHOO!!!!

Dottie - I really hope you get some answers.

Zen - glad you had a lazy day.

Ok - got to get to work but great big hugs & lots of love to you all.......I'm so glad to have internet again. I'll catch you all tonight. :wavin:
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi all,
                  Kradle thanks so much for the links....I have a juicer and just dont use it much...time to dust it off. I will also check out the doc's link...there has to be someone out there with a clue..I also saw Dr McDougle has a program to use food to heal..so many options now that AL is out of the picture.
                  Sun is out and it is 2F....crazy....
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Glad you got your internet sorted Nora!

Kradle... Congratulations on the 30 days! (The musical sounds like fun.)

Dottie... I'm hoping they will be able to give you some solid answers. I'm scared of taking a lot of meds and agree with the nutritional/vitamin & supplement approach. Doctors are not taught about nutrition and it would probably be a really good idea to go and see a nutritionist. Certainly nothing to loose.

Pauly... I hope you're feeling better. You'll get back to where you want to be... hang in there. X

*waves* to the rest of the gang! :wavin: It's been busy on the thread!

Well, I'm up to my ears in mind bogglingly boring paperwork. And I'm looking out the office window at an oleander bush the pressure washing guys killed the other week and it's pissing me off every time I glimpse it!!! The frikken thing wasn't even 6 months old, arseholes that they are! Every time the home owners association has something done, whether its pressure washing the roofs or trimming the trees... whatever, something in my yard gets damaged. I think it's because the crews are tired by the time they get to my house.

Oh well. That should be my only problem, right?!

I hope everyone's having a good Tuesday. I'll check in later in the day! X

Comment

p.s. Dottie... do you have Netflix? There are some good documentaries on nutrition on there. Off the top of my head... "The Gerson Miracle" and "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" (the second one is on juicing).

Comment

Hi Kids!!

Pauly - Get right back on the wagon, you can do this! Just remember how GOOD it feels to be alcohol-free. And remember that alcohol is a big fat liar that steals our money, time and self-esteem. We are all WAY TOO GOOD for that bastard!

KRADLE!!! Woot! Woot! 30 days is AMAZING!!! We are all so proud of you. How is Matthieu doing? Sierra's therapist wants me to join their discussion next Monday, I feel like I am in trouble or something. LOL

Well today my hair is a combination between Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus. I have to keep reminding myself that I am not the singer "Pink" and that I work at City Hall with the Mayor...oh yeah, and I'm not 20, I'm 41. LOL Damn. And I wanted to dye the tips purple too! :H

Hi MamaYellowPanites, FennelFrozenTail, Nora, Dottie, FT, Glass, Tony, Pete, Zenny, Liz, Tree and everyone else. Happy Tuesday! :l
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Mama is in the house, so watch your DAMN language please.:H And today my panties are polka dot, I think. I can't see them when I look down:upset:
                          Morning all
                          it's been busy as hell here this morning and I had to read back three pages
                          let's see...I fussed at hubs this morning( I either adore him or want to rip his head off), my maintenance team today, and Bri came in having a meltdown about being a single mother and her poor daughter has lice for the second time this year...so it's been a bitchy kind of day so far....(I really do feel bad for Bri)
                          Niner is in trouble...nanny, nanny, boo, boo
                          KRADLE - 30 DAYS????????????????????????????????????? YAY!!! :h:h
                          I would love to see "Menopause". Hell, we could probably write our own screenplay with some of our insanity.:H
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Pauly and getting - please check in
                            where's FT??

Comment

Zen - I'll check out those shows on Netflix
                              but I added "Lillyhammer" and "Mitt" to my list last night
                              Lesbians to Republicans...I am unbalanced....

Comment

ps....I took a HUGE leap of faith today and sent my resume off for a new, luxury community closer to home....we shall see

Comment

Working...
                                X