One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The absolute bare faced CHEEK of your employers Niner!!! How DARE they screw with your recreational wherewithal?!! :H

Comment

I was swamped today too! Geez....then came home to another 'gentle' reminder to pay my ambulance bill. I kept forgetting but got that taken care of. Can't believe that I haven't received the hospital bill yet.

So much I had planned on saying as I read thru the posts but now I forget. I'm sure this was part of Menopause the Musical. :H No memory.

SP - My hubby loves him some flannel boxers. I bought him some off eBay for Christmas.

Sorry about all the fights, etc. Some days I'm really doing ok with hubby being gone. :H

Ok - off to find dinner. I'll be back..........
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Enjoy dinner and Southern Cal weather Nora, here in Cincinnati I'm freezing my F'ing ass off. I have no idea how people up north put up with this shit every winter.
        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

mama bear;1619765 wrote: Youare so good to her Fen. Can you clone yourself please??
          Home, freezing and eating KFC chicken pot pie. Lazy ass tonight.
          After our nasty fight this morning, hubs and I are being kind of quiet. That's ok, though, as some things got said that needed to be said!
          Have a lovely evening dears!
          Sorry you and hubs are on the outs, mama...I wish I could clone myself. I made Mrs. Fen a wholesome, beak-tempting meal tonight! I hope the rest of your night goes well. :l

Comment

Hey Alls - how you doing? :l:l:l Been thinking about you so much!!!!!
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Fen - You are so sweet. It was funny tonight. I came home and had a fever.......I told Casey to touch my face to see because that's what Dad always does. ROTFL
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Zen - did you get all your paperwork squared away. Now, that I paid for the ambulance & my gardener, I should be all set. :H:H
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Awww, Nora....I'd take your temp and tuck you in to bed with some tea and whatever movies you might enjoy. :l

K9, I can't BUH-LEEVE how your boss expects you to focus on work and stay off of photobucket! The heck?! Can't wait to see your latest hair-do.

Mama, that does suck about your co-worker. Single mom-hood is not for the faint of heart! I know there are some decent, non-toxic remedies for lice...going to scurry off and look for some, although the coconut oil one sounds pretty good!

Hey, Zen! I heard it's getting chilly down south today...I hope all my peeps stay warm. :h

Comment

Hiya Alls... it's good to see you. No idea how people live in that kind of weather either... I had my fill of that crap growing up in Scotland. I think a harsh winter would see me orf! I hope everything is going well with the arrangements and it's really good to see you hanging in there (and posting). X

Nora... I never knew there was such a thing as flannel boxers till today. You know what, I come over to this thread and it's all flannel boxers, checkers and solitaire. Don't even start me on Netflix! You lot are corrupting me! (If that's even possible...) I had some nice bills from when I got taken to the ER with severe anemia last year... it's an ouch factor one does NOT need. ( I hope you enjoyed your PEACEFUL dinner!

I'm imagining Fen cloning herself and checking our tire pressure and soothing things over at Mama's... like that Multiplicity movie with Micheal Keaton...

Comment

NoraC;1619850 wrote: Zen - did you get all your paperwork squared away. Now, that I paid for the ambulance & my gardener, I should be all set. :H:H
                      Hahaha!!! I WISH it was squared away. Tomorrow is going to be the epic day... little mountains of paper all over the house... :upset:

Hey, don't belittle paying for the ambulance... that shit ain't cheap! :H

Comment

Hey Nora,

I'm doing fine, the service will be Saturday morning and a lot of family and friends are coming in from out of town and we're having a get together on Friday night which I know is going to be a lot of fun. My Father had a very full and satisfying life and we're going to remember him with plenty of laughs and tears.
                        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

fennel;1619852 wrote:
                          Hey, Zen! I heard it's getting chilly down south today...I hope all my peeps stay warm. :h
                          It's actually just warmed up... Don't know whether I'm coming or going with the heating and the a/c... I'm like a bipolar thermostat attendant! o_O

Comment

allswell;1619856 wrote: Hey Nora,

I'm doing fine, the service will be Saturday morning and a lot of family and friends are coming in from out of town and we're having a get together on Friday night which I know is going to be a lot of fun. My Father had a very full and satisfying life and we're going to remember him with plenty of laughs and tears.
                            Ahhh... that's great to hear. It was so fast, coming to terms with it wasn't easy I'm sure... so it's great that you've come to this point already. :l

Comment

Lice and bug remedies...

http://essentialsurvival.org/essenti...e-fleas-ticks/

Comment

Glad that things are warming up, Zen. We're getting up into the "teens" tomorrow, so I'm thinking I'll get my shorts out!

Oh gosh...Nora and Zen...ambulances are HUGELY expensive, aren't they? That's why my mom always calls me to take her in, even when it's really an emergency. She doesn't want to pay the bill. Seems like it's wrong to charge that much for such a thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X