One Step at a Time - January 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and I think I still have the other 6 days of the week too.........nanny nanny boo boo
    I'll be looking for my gravy Zennifer....love youse
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

K9 I love your new doo!!!!
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Speaking of famous Justins, over 100,00 Americans signed a petition to have Bieber deported to Canada. That means the White House has to give it consideration. :H The petition ends with the statement "We the people would like to remove Justin Bieber from our society." That's some real shit there, even for a snobby 19 year old.

Your do looks good, K9!
        Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
        George Santayana

Comment

Peace Out Cub Scouts.
          Off to brush my teeth and read a little.
          Justin Beiber isn't THAT bad....there are far worse people that shouldn't be in the US, in my opinion. The government had other stuff to worry about....
          Everyone be good tonight and don't make me read too many pages when I get up!!

Comment

The Biebs is a little shit! cute,but still
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

K9, I think your hair is hawt! :goodjob:

Mama..."Sleepy" skivvies? Good lord, girl, we need to get out skivvie shopping!

Zen, I hope you have a good evening.

Nora, how are you doing? I do wish I could clone myself and head out to Cali to make you some ginger tea. Please give us an update. Emailing you.

Comment

Niner... your new DO looks GREAT! Sassy just like yourself! )

I'm really surprised people are signing a petition to get Bieber deported... I mean goodness gracious. What about all the BIG crimes against society?

Comment

Hey all - sorry that I haven't been on. I was swamped at work......got home & my internet is working. Got my Roku working. Watching 'The L Word' and am riveted. What a great show.
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hiya Nora... Are you feeling better? You had a temperature last night... ( X

What on earth is a Roku?

Comment

Googled it. Enjoy your Roku Nora!

Off to beddy byes with moi... sleep tight... X

Comment

Night all.....:h:h:h:h
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Night everyone... :l

PS- still not drinking...
                          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Well it took me a while but I just worked out what skivvies are! That word means something totally different over here so I was getting pretty confused! :H

Kradle - well done! You are a champ!

I'm taking a week off work either next week or the one after. Much excitement! I don't know if I've told you this (and maybe I shouldn't in case you really hate me), but I have about 28 weeks of paid leave owing to me at the moment and I need to get the balance of the recreation leave part of it down.
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Glass I am thrilled for you!!
                              What are you going to do>>
                              and what, pray tell, does skivvies mean down under??
                              In Amurrica, women call them panties or underwear.
                              Kradle....excellent job on the no drinking. Are you having a bad time right now?
                              After the insantity of yesterday, I was ready to crack one open at my desk. The new girl has started and has no phone, no computer, so it's nuts. And I don't handle constant "noise pollution" as I call it, very well, so by about 3:00 I am ready to scream.
                              Anyhooo...it's in the 20's here but no sleet or ice and I am sipping coffee and having my hour to myself before I head in.
                              Nora - I am thrilled you are enjoying "The L Word". I really liked it. The ending is a let down, but the rest was great.
                              I am now watching "Lost Girl" about a sexy succubus and her weird friends. I am thinkning there is definately something wrong with me. Maybe since I have no sex life, I get it through Netflix??
                              I sent a resume off and should have my license in order by next week...so we shall see.
                              Hope all you sleepyheads are having sweet dreams.
                              ps...Clay took his SAT on Saturday, so wish us luck.
                              xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxooxooxxoxoxoxoxoxox oxoxooxoxooxxoooxoxoxoxoxo Jan

Comment

I'm also curious about the Oz meaning of "skivvies"...do tell!

Mama, I hate noise pollution, too. That's why the cabin is such a godsend for me. Keep us posted on today's skivvie selection. Of course, netflix is helping you to sublimate or whatever your primal mama urges! I have never heard of that succubus show...

Fennel Frosty Tail is warming up today...getting all the way up to 25 degrees- unfortunately, with one to four inches of snow on the way.

Getting ready for Portugal, but I'll keep in touch while I'm away.

Good luck to Clay, mama!

Comment

Working...
                                X