Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - January 2014

Hi all,
    I love learning new things and skivvies and all is very interesting...wonder how those things get started???
    Off to buy socks for dad then visit if not too late...after about 2pm he gets to confused to enjoy the visit..sigh....
    Fired my dam dentist yesterday...she seems to think I have no say in my own treatment plan..she was much more friendly when I had insurance...there are plenty to choose from with free initial exams so I will just look around....
    Glass I dont always either but that is one of my resolutions for this year.
    Hi to everyone else and we are doing great!
    Off to shopping, will be back later..
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie - funny how that insurance thingy works, huh?
      I actually felt bad posting that chili recipe when you are trying to get hubs off meat!
      Dickies and skivvies ....................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      we are the biggest goobers!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

3 pounds from Taco Bell??

mee thinks you weigh yourself too often, my love

Comment

You are damn right Mama...about 2 things. We ARE the biggest goobers. And yes, I weigh myself too often. Need to do it only once a week. It's NORMAL for the body to fluctuate a few pounds. I am trying not to obsess but as we can see it's not working out too well. LOL That's it...no more weighing until next Friday. I will either be pleasantly suprised, or realize I need to kick it up over the weekend.

Dottie - Good for you! Don't let a dentist or a doctor tell you what to do! You show 'em girlfriend!

I am going to pick up my prescription at lunch, I have new (worse....cheaper) insurance. I hope everything goes through. I totally ran out of Cymbalta...that can't be good. I hate changes in insurance, it's so damn confusing. Or maybe I'm just a dumb dumb.

Anyone have any suggestions for Sierra's interview at Panda Express on Monday? My interviews are on a different level, so I'm not sure what they'll ask of a 16 year old with no experience. I just want her to be confident and succint. It shouldn't take much to qualify to scoop rice. :H I am so proud of her!!! My sister and the boys will be seeing her a lot, they love that damn place.
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I think her "look", her manners and a willingness to please would be awesome.
            SO...no tongue rings, no cursing or spitting, no "ain'ts" and no "what the", and no 'that's not my job" attitude!!:H
            Bouncy, bubbly is good.:H:H
            and of course, wear some skivvies

Comment

Hey mama I could make that without any meat and it would still be good. Yep the insurance thing is interesting but now I have more choices...insurance didnt have many docs to choose from. Posted a dentist wanted on my FB page and got some friends response so I will check them out.
              K9 I dont take much crap from anyone these days...old age maybe but if it is my dime they better look out....
              Got dad some new socks and the visit was nice...he was only moderately confused and repeating himself. But I am used to this, still think it is sad but it is what it is at this point.
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Glad you got to see him Dots. Pop is getting worse every day:upset:
                Gonna be at work late...ggrrrrr

Comment

Well darn, I guess Sierra will have to take out her tongue, nose and lip rings, cover her tattoo and remove the green from her hair! But really, I told her to wear a cute skirt with flats (no hootchie mama heels) and a button up shirt and a cute jacket on top. You know we are prepared thanks to all my thrift store shoppin'!! LOL Also, the makeup should be light and the nail polish mellow. I think as long as she is halfway coherent she will be ahead of her peers. LOL

Is this day over yet????
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

We just hired a new girl girl at work. From what I heard about the interviews, K9, one of the girls didnt even make past the first step of the process because she didnt smile all and seemed to know it all. Just tell her to be herself and don't forget to smile.

Comment

A little bit early.....but, let's move on to February!!! I've started the next month for us........
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I dont see it???
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                        X