• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 4th January

Gonna put a mad red tint in my hair :H
    Back in a bit !

Comment

Anon-a-whizz - 2 x 5 km on one day plus a bus trip: never mind legend - you're the entire Greek mythology! And it sounds as if Satz will be joining you soon, red hair and all.

Back to the salt mines - later!
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1607813 wrote: Anon-a-whizz - 2 x 5 km on one day plus a bus trip: never mind legend - you're the entire Greek mythology! And it sounds as if Satz will be joining you soon, red hair and all.

Back to the salt mines - later!
        Satz will beat me at Malahide!

Dreamy were you always good with words? Satz, Molly and yourself always write such succinct clear posts.

Comment

She's an editor Ms A - a proper word polisher :H

Comment

Aaaah Anon, ta for the compliment! I'm not a particularly good writer, but I am good with other people's words.

Satz, show us the red hair!!!!

And back to words it is...

Later!

Comment

anon;1607818 wrote: Satz will beat me at Malahide!
              I think you're crown is safe:H:H
              If I'm not mistaken we had the same conversation last year?:H
              But I have made a decision 2014 will be the year I run 5 k. I will not be deterred again from doing it slowly & properly.

Comment

I still think writing well is an art form.
                Well done on the resolve Satz!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1607825 wrote: Aaaah Anon, ta for the compliment! I'm not a particularly good writer, but I am good with other people's words.

Satz, show us the red hair!!!!

And back to words it is...

Later!
                  It's not quite RED red :H
                  Auburn tint / conditioner my hairdresser gave me.
                  Going to be the belle of the ball tonight :happy:
                  (more like the 'ol auntie in the corner - but at least I won't be the 'ol DRUNK auntie in the corner ! :nutso: )

Comment

I have to say - it's amazing how those who I think of a normal / non drinkers like my mother and my niece - just accepted the fact that I have decided to stop drinking.
                    Whereas my SIL is having great difficulty with it ..... mmmmm.
                    Wonders when this 'phase' will pass ? Why did you stop ? Did you drink Christmas day ? New Years Day ?....
                    Have to say my 'bold' streak comes out when SIL is around and I LOVE the feeling of power - does that make me EVIL :egad:

Anyway off to rinse this out .................................

Comment

Peace and quiet over family all back here!

Glad Jilly is back safe but sorry she is upset.

My kids overseas often text me to say they are upset about something. I then fret about it meanwhile they have completely forgotten what the upset was about:H

Comment

anon;1607847 wrote: Peace and quiet over family all back here!

Glad Jilly is back safe but sorry she is upset.

My kids overseas often text me to say they are upset about something. I then fret about it meanwhile they have completely forgotten what the upset was about:HYep - copped on to that a while back. Sleepless nights. Told DD - please tell me on a 'need to know only basis' - she has stuck to that agreement.
                        Which is why when she talked about young Satz at length I sat up & took notice.
                        mollyka;1607852 wrote:
                        Haha --- my growed up 'kid' what lives up the lane does that to me -- used to angst for DAYS --- then like you say - we'd realise he'd totally forgotten the whole thing --- nowadays we just listen and nod sagely
                        Now I've just prepared a major chinese feed --- all from scratch --- starving now cos the tum wouldn't allow me eat really since early yesterday --- back in a bit with reportage:H
                        Ah FFS I'm now starvin' !!!

Comment

Starvin - BUT - gorgeous with me auburn tresses :H

Comment

Hiyis girls and any guys :hiya:

Got outa work a little early to get ready for tonight:goodjob: All washed n polished now- just hafta dry and tame the mane. Hate that job.

What yer colour called Ms Satz? Will hafta start lookin at colours meself at rate Iz finding white wans!

Hope Jilly is ok Molls- she's prob just over tired from travel?

Best get going as running late. Maybe see yis later if ye are about :hallo:

Comment

mollyka;1607875 wrote: Seriously gulumptious!! feckin stuffed now!
                              Jilly's grand --- just reverting to childhood when mammy could kiss knee's better methinks! I'll hear it all tomorrow I'm sure -- hopefully she's in the land of nod for the day --- where YOU goin tonight Peapants? I know Benjy goin dancin at a 21st??
                              Yup a bitta :danthin:
                              and
                              bitta :alf:
                              And a bitta
                              :dancin:

:H

Comment

Sweetiepeapie, did you really really get a night pass out of the madhouse:H?:goodjob:

You'll be the belle of the ball with the new hair, Satz.

Planned a chicken salad for supper - have had the chicken so far:H:H

Later!

Comment

Working...
                                X