Army thread Wednesday 8 January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah Molly! Well I don't know? I've been married 3 times here (I'm so lucky, all to the same man!) once in a reg office, once in a church(10 years on) & once by an actor friend of ours pretending to be a Monsignor at our 20th anniversary party in July! It's a 'special' bday god help me!!

Comment

It was my first trip there too Jmammy. 3 times to the one man? Ahh dats lurve and romance for ya.

Comment

FF - Think I just got him young & trained him well!! He he, only joking he deserves a saint hood for putting up with me (& me baggage!) all I can say is I must be good at something!! (Benny hill music in the background!!) :0)

Comment

Roight :
          20th anniversary - married young - the big 40 :yay:

Comment

Yup!! Transparent as a bleedin' window! Traumatised!! :0)

Comment

Jammymammy;1610104 wrote: Yup!! Transparent as a bleedin' window! Traumatised!! :0)
              Ah feck's sake you're only a baby - you'll have a ball .... inkele:inkele:
              Have you a plan on the drinking front ?

Comment

Night Molly. Will you stay sober Jmammy I still find holidays a bit hard but I do go any where this year i'll keep taking my antibuse. Lucky my dr prescribed it to me no problem.

Comment

Satz & FF....
                  I'm not going to put myself back to square one, I'm just going to try to have fun & actually remember it for once! The other half is not a drinker & it's only the 2 of us so that will help. Have a lot of things planned to do that has nothing to do with drink so I have a (sort of) plan in my head!

My life & my family r the most precious things in the world to me so fingers crossed I can keep that in the forefront of my mind!

Besides I'll be way to busy trying to find a fat Elvis!! Uh ha ha...

Comment

Nite Molly!! Bloody love miss marple! She's a ledge! :0)

Comment

Having your hubby with you and him not being a drinker will be good support and doing things that don't revolve round al. You sound positive with a plan. You will have a ball there. anyways just watching a film on true movies then off to bed. Nite nite.

Comment

Nite FF! Just finishing off midsomer murders meself!!?! All I need is a pipe & slippers!!

Comment

Jammymammy;1610124 wrote: Nite FF! Just finishing off midsomer murders meself!!?! All I need is a pipe & slippers!!
                          You rang me lady.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ohh jk, they're so the image of me!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X