Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACEFUL EM!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

:P :happy :P :happy :P
    :h :h :h :h

I hope you are feeling a little less blue than yesterday!

Maybe it's time to give YOURSELF a big present and
    take care of YOU for a change! It's hard to learn to do when you've been taking care of everyone else, but it is well worth learning!!! (I'm still a novice!!)

Hugs and love on your birthday, Em! :d :d :d
    Kathy

Happy birthday to you EM!!! I ready your thread from yesterday and can relate, your kids probably don't mean to be wrapped up in their lives and overlook your birthday, I am guilty of doing that to my mom in the past, but try not to now...:

Give yourself this day to pamper yourself and enjoy it

That is sometimes the HARDEST :rolleyes thing for us w/ the alkie problem (for me anyway!:| ), you know,the martyr, perfectionistic type!?:rolleyes

Enough of that, just forget it all and do what you like, take a walk, watch a chick flick, do something you like!:happy :P :h

Mary Anne:d

Comment

Happy Birthday Graceful
      I am so glad you joined us here. I'm kinda newer but I feel right at home. So buckle up and get ready for cryin we already did that yesterday, I cried with you. Fun, some crazy people here (not me) uhmm, the other day someone laughed so hard she peed her pants. I took this as a personal tip and am now using protection.
      Anyway this is a great place. And it keeps on getting greater when more great people join like you, that just want to work on themselves like me and everybody else here and we trade our smart secrets that we learned the hard way with each other and we all end up being REALLY smart and wise and such a special group of people and nothing can overcome us!!!!!!! NOT EVEN THE ALCOHOL DEMON CAN YOU GUYS SEE ME I AM SHAKING MY HANDS AT ALL OF US!!!!
      Oh my GOD I was ready to climb up on the chair and start yellin.....I WAS yellin...I mean poundin on the keyboard. My cats were starin at me. Whew.....Im glad I got that out of my system.
      Anyway...back to the subject.....
      Big Happy Birthday to you Graceful EM!!!! Love Gabby :d

Comment

Happy Happy Happy Em! :happy

Spoil yourself rotten!

Love,
        Lori

Comment

Working...
        X